Windmills Diving Center - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience - See you next year for more.

I've been travelling to Cyprus for holidays all my life but this year I decided to complete a PADI... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2018
PaulC1307
Great experience

Mike and Aaron took me for my first ever diving experience with another couple and they made me... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Jack M
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The whole experience was amazing , it was the best price I could get , the instructor ( Garry) was the best instructor on the island. The equipment was new and a big variety of choices. Everything was perfect . I recommend Windmills diving!

Date of experience: July 2016
sportbilly100, Owner at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thankyou for your lovely comments, it is always a pleasure when people have enjoyed our service and can recommend us to others

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Really nice and helpful personnel, reasonable prices, new equipment, interesting diving locations. Thanks a lot, Guys! Regards, Vadim

Date of experience: June 2016
sportbilly100, General Manager at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Went on the cave dive very good dive not to tight and great exit point.Gary the dive leader was excellent cannot fault anything great diving experience

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Windmills was recommended to me by 2 friends who had both qualified with them. I was not disappointed. Booking was very simple just a quick email and then paid on the day. I had one on one dives with Gary as my guide and he was fantastic. Dives were nice and chilled and equipment was good quality. Would definitely recommend it to others thinking of diving in Cyprus.

Date of experience: July 2016
sportbilly100, Manager at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Well for a second year I went back to Cyprus and this time I had 6 dives with the guys at Windmills.

The HMS Cricket, The Zenobia ( one of the top 10 dives in the world ! ), The Bat Caves, Cyclops Cave and my first night dive in Cyprus Caves.

Totaly professional, friendly and helpful.

If your thinking of trying out diving for the first time make sure you look Windmills up.

Happy Diving and see you next year :-)

Date of experience: June 2016