Windmills Diving Center - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience - See you next year for more.

I've been travelling to Cyprus for holidays all my life but this year I decided to complete a PADI... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2018
PaulC1307
Great experience

Mike and Aaron took me for my first ever diving experience with another couple and they made me... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Jack M
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2016

5th time diving with Windmills and an awesome holiday as usual, Simon and the team delivered a fantastic experience, night dive, Zenobia and a whole range of boat and shore dives.

Thanks to all at Windmills, we will definitely be back.

Date of experience: August 2016
sportbilly100, General Manager at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thankyou for your lovely comments, it is always a pleasure when people have enjoyed our service and can recommend us to others

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Booked with windmills scuba divining to give my sixteen year old daughter and nineteen year old son a treat. From first meeting the staff put us at ease. They were very professional, helpful,friendly and informative. The day of the dive the instructions were put to us in a very clear and helpful way. As for the dive what an absolutely awesome experience with constant guidance all the way. The young lady who dived with us to photograph the experience was also brilliant and had us laughing at some of the poses she got us to do. After viewing the photos taken she had done herself proud and given us memories to last a lifetime.A big thank you guys and well done. We would highly recommend Windmills scuba diving to everyone. The Phillips family.

Date of experience: August 2016
sportbilly100, Owner at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

What can we say, it was the best 2 week holiday we have ever had, diving with Gary and Simon. My partner qulifed with windmills diving centre 2 years ago. I had never done diving before and decided to do the open water course. I couldn't have done it without my new buddy Gary who helped me through my fear of the sea and teached me how to become a qualified diver in just 2 weeks. Our only regret was getting bitten to shreds by mozzies on an amazing night dive to the caves! But it won't stop us going again. Thanks to everyone at windmills and we'll be seeing you very soon.. Ya maaa'n :)

Date of experience: May 2016
sportbilly100, Manager at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing experience, took my 10 year old, really in safe hands, can't thank them enough. Emailed before I went and quick response. Safe, fun and first time diving, we couldn't of felt so safe... Thank you guys... We are coming back next year

Date of experience: July 2016
sportbilly100, Front Office Manager at Windmills Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Good experience. The instructor took care of the children. One think The price was not the one annouced on the site and there should be a 10% discount for internet booking but there is no possibility to do booking.

Date of experience: July 2016