US$177
US$299
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
US$238
  • Pool
Coralli Spa Resort(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$163
US$159
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$248
US$140
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Alva Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Pool
Kapetanios Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$105
Antigoni Hotel(Protaras)
US$245
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsatlantica hotelsjacuzzi roomatlantica grouppool barmelonice creamevening entertainmentrelaxing holidaybar staffcocktail makingfree visitplenty of sunbedsgrassed areaplenty of choicebottle of sparkling winemanagement teamthomson rep
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed here for 10 nights as two couples, the holiday started off on the wrong footing as we had previously emailed the manager at the end of April to upgrade to a front sea view superior double, this we confirmed we would pay on arrival (we had been in contact via email with the manager Mr Panayiotou on several emails over the months leading up to our stay). Upon arrival late Sunday evening, surprise, surprise we had not been allocated this! We also had not been allocated rooms next to one another, one room on the 2nd floor and one room on the 3rd floor! Please be aware that all side sea view rooms do overlook and rather shabby car park and a very limited sea view! One the first day of our holiday we spent having a meeting with Mr Panayiotou, Evie and Josh the tour rep, needless to say that when Mr Panayiotou was asked why we hadn't got the rooms requested he replied with "I never received your confirmation email! How convenient, even though we took our iPad with us showing the trail of emails between us confirming the evidence! After the meeting we all agreed that Mr Panayiotou didn't have any training in customer relations, I think this must be due to Mr Panayiotou taking over from his father who previously owned the hotel, maybe Mr Panayiotou should have started at the bottom and not at the top to learn management skills! Evie (front desk reservations) did try to accommodate us with rooms together by the next day but they were nearer to the front road and unsuitable. All the staff that we came into contact with were very pleasant and friendly, but as previously quoted by another trip advisor we did find Christof very abrupt, maybe he too needs to attend a course in customer relations with Mr P. Overall we did have a very nice holiday, the Italian restaurant is well worth a visit and well run by Marios, we would have liked to have been offered some seafood more often (one night on the Gala evening only), but the afternoon snacks were a nice gesture (burgers were lovely). There were plenty of sun beds but we were disappointed with the fact you could only change your pool towels every three days!!! The hotel wifi did not meet the requirements for using face time on the iPad, perhaps this hotel needs to upgrade their Internet package, and the tv in the rooms only had BBC world news. Having previously stayed in Atlantica Hotels we will look at this group again, but we will not return to this one! We did meet one guest who had stayed at five Atantica Hotels and he stated "this was the worst one!" (His words, not mine!).

Room Tip: If you can book it, book the front sea view superior double rooms
3  Thank LondonTheWalkers
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in staying in our hotel. I would like to comment on the points that you have made relating your room allocation and some other points that you have made.

First of all, I would like to apologise that we could not allocate the room that you had requested. I know very well that you wanted to stay to a Superior Sea View Room, however due to the fact that they were already booked, I could not confirm this room type. Through the emails that we exchanged, I mentioned very clearly that we could confirm the room type only two weeks prior to your arrival. I had only mentioned the price that you would pay for this upgrade. The only email that I received after our email exchange in late May, in which you wanted me to confirm the room type, was the one that I mentioned and showed to you in my office during our meeting, which was on the 27th of July. By that time, I could not allocate to you this room type, as your arrival was on the 3rd of August and this room type was already booked.

Our Side Sea View rooms are brand new and very upgraded after the renovation and have a clear side sea view to the small bay next to our hotel. The Superior and Standard Side Sea View rooms were carefully picked during the pre-season renovation.

Regarding my training,I just want to mention that this is my 4th year as a General Manager in the hotel and I was working at this hotel for 3 years before I went off the the United Kingdom to study Hospitality and Tourism Management. Customer Relations are very important for me and my staff and I do believe that we have proved this during our spell here at the hotel. If I was not trained or did not care about Customer Relations, I would not spend much of my time answering and commenting on all Trip Advisor comments and follow up with making notes on all aspects of my hotel in order to give to our guests only the best quality of accommodation and services.

On other aspects, seafood is served daily (lunch and dinner) on our buffet, however I will make a note and make a suggestion to our Chef to add some variety.
Our guests can change their towels three times per week of stay from the Spa Center at -1 floor of our hotel.
Internet package has been upgraded last week in order to be faster and have an increased capacity of connections on it.
I agree that we need some more British channels as most of our guests are from the UK and I have taken a note on this as well.

Overall, I would not agree that we fall short from other Atlantica Hotels and this can be seen from the reviews of other guests of our hotel. We always try to do the extra step in order to exceed our guests' expectations and I can see from the reviews that are managing to do so. It is possible however that some guests may believe that other Atlantica Hotels are better.

Despite the misunderstanding, we would be glad to accommodate you again to our premises and I would like once more to apologize for any inconvinience that we may have caused.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 1 week and can find very few bad things say about it. The rooms were spotless as were communal areas. Plenty of sun beds for everyone. Every member of staff was incredibly helpful and friendly and any issues were resolved immediately. There was a variety of food everyday which was to a great standard. The only negative I can think to say is the TV channels in the room, the only English channel was BBC world news, however as we spent little time in the room, this was not too much of an issue. The beach is quite rocky, but only a short bus journey (which stops right outside the hotel) to a sandy beach and the center of Protaras. Definitely would go again and recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Steph E

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that your stay with us was a very pleasant one and that you did enjoy your time here.

The Management and Staff of the Atlantica Sea Breeze is committed in providing the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests and I am very pleased to see that we are achieving this.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to potential visitors and we look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have, regarding a possible return visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Recently returned from a week stay here for our honeymoon, lovely hotel, fantastic food both in the main and Italian Restaurant.
Originally booked a Junior suite but on arrival quickly realised it was not what we had thought it would be, after speaking to the manager she arranged for us to move to the Jacuzzi Suite, Room 436, best room in the hotel, fantastic sea view and Jacuzzi in the corner with 2 sun loungers, it was pure bliss!
Room very spacious, cleaned daily and to a high standard and daily bottle of water left for us.
On arrival there was a bottle of champagne in our room along with a basket of fruit and again on my birthday they did the same.
Josh the Thompson Rep, was fantastic, always around for you to speak to and a really friendly guy.
Evening entertainment was ok, not really to our taste but nothing to complain about simply different taste in music etc.
Hotel is quite far out but due to the excellent bus route, this wasn't a problem.
Went on the Famagusta organised trip and the catamaran trip, both excellent and would def recommend.
Lovely relaxing hotel for couples and made our honeymoon so special for us.

Room Tip: Room 436 Jacuzzi Suite, best room in the hotel
3  Thank barnard140903

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience and your honeymoon a very pleasant one.

We are always committed to deliver only the best quality in terms of service and accomodation to our dear guests and I am glad to see that our Staff has managed to deliver this.

We look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have, regarding a possible return visit.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Just returned from Sea Breeze and would thoroughly recommend this hotel. The staff were extremely polite and attentive to the guests. We requested adjoining rooms and rooms on a higher floor and although this could not be guaranteed this was fulfilled. George in the main restaurant was an absolute gentleman and the food provided lots of choice throughout our stay. Emma who was the activities organiser worked tirelessly and has a superb voice when leading the evening entertainment. She is definitely an asset for the Thomson team. Guest acts and hot lips the resident duo ensured that the entertainment was varied and engaging throughout our stay. The veranda was a lovely setting for this. Rooms were clean and well decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable with daily cleaning. The open grass sunbathing area provided space and plenty of sun beds which were available until late in the morning. The only negative comments would be the very poor beach area but a short walk or bus ride will soon take you to sandy beaches and the poor TV entertainment, just BBC world news on a continuous loop. As a leading Thomson hotel with predominantly British guests a few more channels would be a benefit. It would be easy to stay in the hotel but there are lots of places of interest very close to the hotel and the bus service is just outside the hotel and at 1.50 euros is very cheap. The Thomson rep could have been more pro active and seemed content to sit at his desk, even when we were leaving, but we explored the area independently. A new addition to the Atlantica group and we will definitely return again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms on the east side with partial view are excellent. Obviously a full sea view are the best but these come at a cost.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are delighted to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience a very pleasant one.

The Management and Staff of our hotel is always ready to provide the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests and I am very pleased to see that we are managing to do so.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Excellent hotel. Spent a week here with another couple, between us we found no negatives about this hotel. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Food was excellent, plenty of choice even for me who is known to be fussy! Evening entertainment was varied and fun. Entertainment around the pool wasn't intrusive if you didn't want to join in. Pool was clean and water as warm as a bath, lovely. Coastline a bit rocky but no problem with swimming shoes, sea beautiful and clear. Wouldn't hesitate to go again.

1  Thank CocktailGirl2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience a very pleasant one and that we have exceeded your expectations.

Here, at the Atlantica Sea Breeze, we are committed in providing the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests and I am very pleased to see that we are managing to deliver.

We are glad to see that you would not hesitate to return to our hotel and we look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have, regarding a possible return visit.