US$163
Hotels.com
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
US$239
  • Pool
Alva Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Pool
Coralli Spa Resort(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$164
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Crystal Springs Beach Hotel(Protaras)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsatlantica hotelsjacuzzi roomatlantica grouppool barmelonice creamevening entertainmentrelaxing holidaybar staffcocktail makingfree visitplenty of sunbedsgrassed areaplenty of choicebottle of sparkling winemanagement teamthomson rep
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Well what can I say? I came to this hotel from the 11th-18th to visit my friends Ben and Amy the resident duo, and although I didn't stay here as I didn't have the finances, I much preffered spending my time here to the hotel I was at. The views over the sea were amazing, the food and drink were top notch and I cannot fault the staff in any way who all went above and beyond their call of duties.

My thanks go out to the bar staff, the receptionists, Emma the events coordinator who made all my memories possible with all the afternoon and evening activities, Josh the excursions manager for the wicked quad biking experience, Benn and Amy (Red Lips) for inviting me out and treating me like royalty. You have all been incredible hosts and have made this holiday one I will remember for the rest of my life. I will definitely be coming here again in the future. Don't listen to the bad reviews. Take my work for it and come for the experience as it's one you'll never forget. :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ben M
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience a very pleasant one.

Despite not staying here, as there was not availability, I can make sure that we are committed in providing the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests and I am very pleased to see that we are achieving to deliver this.

We look forward welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This Adult Only A/I holiday is the best I have ever had, and I generally have 4 holidays a year! we went here for my 50th Birthday and it was great, the food is amazing, rooms are lovely, and we made some great friends, not once did I encounter any rudeness or animosity from the staff, they work very hard and I can only suggest that all the negative reviews come from over fussy people that are not prepared to compromise!!!
Please take my advice and ignore the wingers, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Side sea view was good
7  Thank sunseeker1178
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Here, at the Atlantica Sea Breeze, we are always ready to deliver only the best quality of services and accommodation and I am glad to see that we have managed to do so.

We look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have, regarding a possible return visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed here in July overall we had a fabulous time but the hotel doesn't rate 4 star the main lobby is luxurious but once up on the floors it is very basic and cheap looking the rooms are small but adequate the shower is over the bath which is difficult to access if you have mobility problems the partial sea view rooms are also partial views of the car park and roof of the beach club. The corridors do not have air conditioning the door to the cleaners room was always open and was unsightly. The drinks in all inclusive were weak and the staff couldn't make a decent cocktail the restaurant had plenty of choice and the staff were lovely George the maître d was everyone's favourite also should mention Andreas or Al Pacino as his colleagues call him and Marios the Italian restaurant wasn't brilliant we ate there twice the first time was ok but the second was a disaster service was very slow the food cold and not very nice we were booked through Thomson and I have to say we got off to a bad start with Josh the rep he has far to much to do alone and is not available most of the time but he did rescue some tiny kittens and did seem to really care about the clients Emma is a good organiser and has a beautiful voice Amy and Ben the duo are great their range of music amazing but the performance area is wrong the balcony is not ideal for entertainment it's small and crowded no proper dance area and smoky.
The farewell meeting was a joke the manager went to every table but completely ignored us we couldn't hear anything because it was in the pool area and was noisy with people walking backwards and forwards.
My husband asked the manager why he ignored us and we were told he would be in touch we've been home 2 weeks still waiting for a response.
The hotel has the perfect name as the warm Sea Breeze is wonderful in the afternoon the area beyond the pool is difficult for those who aren't able bodied and the sun loungers umbrellas and tables are a bit jaded.
We would go back but would expect to see some areas improved not the hotel for those looking for night life as Protarus is like Blackpool with heat and Agia Napa strictly for the young and to far away.
As a couples hotel there were some odd combinations which at times could make you feel uncomfortable not same sex couples but groups of same sex.

Room Tip: If you want sea views and all the luxuries you need to request these as they are not standard
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. I am sorry to see that we have not fulfilled your expectations and I would like to comment on your review.

I do apologise if I did not see you during the farewell ceremony. As you have said, I spoke to everyone and I did not ignore you on purpose.

We are always striving to ensure that we deliver only the best quality of services and accommodation to our dear guests. I have made some notes regarding your stay and the services that you received and I will examine them together with our Management Team.

We look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future and I ensure you that some minor problems will be solved.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday.
The staff at the hotel are extremely helpful at all times. When we checked In and allocated our room we went to take a look and noticed this was a side sea view room when I had booked and paid for full sea view superior room. We contacted the reception to explain about the room. We was asked to go to reception and advised to see our rep in the morning, I was not to happy with this only been traveling all day and just wanted to settle in. On returning to the room the receptionist rang and advised us they was changing our room. The porter Pavlos came to our room and took us to the new room which was amazing it was room number 434 this was one of the jacuzzi suites (well impressed). The hotel was lovely and clean and a very good choice on food. The Italian restaurant was very good also.
The members of staff which we thought were a credit to Atlantica hotel is Pavlos (portor) on our holiday is was our anniversary ,my husband forgot to take card with him and good not find a nice card around the hotel,
Pavlos on his day off got my husband a card for me (which I might add a very nice card) this I thought this was over and above his hotel duties. The receptions Katca was extremely helpful too. The staff who are doing the bars are good.
We had a treatment at the spar (run by Alex and his wife) are extremely nice.
Our friends came out to spend 1week holiday with us we had a really good time. They booked a junior suite this room was also very nice.
This hotel is run very well Atlantica should be proud of their staff they make their guest feel very special.
If there is any complaint I could make are I think they should be covers on the sunbeds with pillows to make more comfortable and also pool towels should be changed everyday.
Overall I would recommend this holiday very relaxing and staff amazing.

Room Tip: Room 434 and 436 jacuzzi with them are great. Sea view room also good Side sea view can look on to car park.
4  Thank Carol L

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience a very nice one, despite the situation with your room.

The Management and Staff of our hotel are committed in providing the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests in order to exceed their expectations.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one week as a young couple in our early 20`s, we found the overall experience amazing from the food to the room was lovely including the hotel itself.

Food & Drink - The food in the hotel is amazing from breakfast to evening meal, plenty of food to choose from. Breakfast being all cereals,bacon,sausages beans,croissants and toast to lunch pastas,meats, pizza and dishes from all over the world, evening meal which was themed every night from Mexican,Cyprus meals and many other dishes. They cook there meats to perfection from fish, beef, lamb chops and ribs they cook everything in small portions so nothing is left out and it is all fresh when it is needed, Also you don't need to wear trousers shorts are fine. Deserts where lovely there was all sorts of different fresh cakes, fruit and diffreent flavoured ice cream. Drinks where very good but was not explained very well there is a bar list on the bar which tells you what there to drink but it tells you prices which we thought you had to pay for but you could have loads from it, the beers where there own native beer plus carlsburg, there was plenty of spirits such as cocktails e.g.sex on the beach,vodka and coke,rum and coke and blue lagoon but there are so many to choose from. The all inclusive drinks have small printed stars next to them e.g.Beer * * so that you are aware of what drinks are included in the all inclusive.

Room - The rooms are very well presented as the whole hotel had a major refurb and is wonderful. The beds are king size with plenty of pillows and cushions they are very comfy, there is a fridge with juice and water in which the water is topped up daily, when we arrived there was sandwiches in the fridge with fruit as we missed tea time due to ariving at the hotel late in the evening. There is a hairdryer in the room which is not mentioned along with hangers in the wardrobes roughly about 10. Also there is tea and coffee making facilities which are replenished everyday, there is English sockets in the wall so no need for travel plugs, the rooms are cleaned every day, the air conditioning is very good and there is fitted wardrobes with a safe which is free to use , the shower is easy to use but one problem with it is the seal on the shower does make it drip on the floor so you need to put a towel down to soak it up as it gets slippy.

Pool - The pool is lovely but you will need to get up early to put your towel on the beds by the pool as they will fill up quick otherwise there are plenty of sunbeds on a grass area still close to the pool. Pool bar staff are very friendly and helpful they will come round with watermelon, ice cream and smoothies. There is a resident singing couple which play every other day from the pool bar which were very good playing up to date songs and old classics, other people have said there is music played over the top at lunch but there was no problem. The sea is down the end of the grass but is rocky to get in but there is plenty of places to swim round and snorkel to see the fish.

Evening and Day time entertainment - The day time activities are very good if you like sports and joining in they do water aerobics at 11am then volleyball at 3pm with games in the middle of the day such as table tennis, water golf and skittles.There are also more day activities such as learning simple massage techniques and cocktail making. There is a range of different excursiuons to go on which your rep will explain during your welcome meeting. In the evening there is singing its not the best for entertainment but you can go for a walk to the town centre down the road with loads of bars and restaurants and things to see.

Shopping - There is two supermarkets outside the hotel which sell everything including English newspapers and magazines.There is a small shop in the hotel.

Transfers - Transfers to the hotel are about hour and half roughly dropping people off, make sure you have water though as the air con on the buss is rubbish and is very hot even at night.

Wifi - There is free wifi all over the hotel which also works throughout all rooms of the hotel including pool area. Best place to get good wifi is in reception.

3  Thank Ashley F
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience a very pleasant and memorable one.

Here, at the Atlantica Sea Breeze, the Management and Staff is committed in providing the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests and I am very pleased to see that we have managed to achieve this.

Thank you for your extensive review, it is very helpful and we look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have, regarding a possible return visit.