US$162
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$238
  • Pool
Coralli Spa Resort(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$134
Book now, pay at stay
US$247
US$89
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Alva Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$169
Antigoni Hotel(Protaras)
US$208
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$386
  • Pool
All reviewsatlantica hotelsjacuzzi roomatlantica grouppool barmelonice creamevening entertainmentrelaxing holidaybar staffcocktail makingfree visitplenty of sunbedsgrassed areaplenty of choicebottle of sparkling winemanagement teamthomson rep
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed a week in peak times. Busy but well managed. Italian restaurant you get one free go at was very good, normal buffet was perfectly fine. Bar choice was OK, certainly consistent with expectations in European all inclusive. Only niggles were guest related (other's certainly not the hotel's fault) and a barking dog in the flats next door.

You are a little way out but a 1.50 euro bus ride gets you to the action if you wish and it runs pretty much 24/7.

If you want a relaxed break then this fits the bill.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PeteLancUK
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience a very pleasant one.

We are committed in providing the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests and our staff is determined to make the extra step in order to exceed our guests' expectations.

We look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have, regarding a possible return visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Just returned from a lovely holiday at this hotel it is the 3rd time we have been and it just gets better.The room was lovely ,pool clean,food excellent,gardens very well kept all the staff work very hard,and nothing is too much trouble.Would certainly return again.i can't understand the negative comments that people put as you can't fault anything about the hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jane C

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience a memorable one.

Thank you for your dedication and lyalty in returning to our hotel and I am glad that you have appreciated the changes that we have made. We are determined in providing the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests and I am very pleased to see that we are managing to deliver this.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Well what can I say? I came to this hotel from the 11th-18th to visit my friends Ben and Amy the resident duo, and although I didn't stay here as I didn't have the finances, I much preffered spending my time here to the hotel I was at. The views over the sea were amazing, the food and drink were top notch and I cannot fault the staff in any way who all went above and beyond their call of duties.

My thanks go out to the bar staff, the receptionists, Emma the events coordinator who made all my memories possible with all the afternoon and evening activities, Josh the excursions manager for the wicked quad biking experience, Benn and Amy (Red Lips) for inviting me out and treating me like royalty. You have all been incredible hosts and have made this holiday one I will remember for the rest of my life. I will definitely be coming here again in the future. Don't listen to the bad reviews. Take my work for it and come for the experience as it's one you'll never forget. :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ben M

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. We are very pleased to see that we have managed to make your holiday experience a very pleasant one.

Despite not staying here, as there was not availability, I can make sure that we are committed in providing the best possible level of services and accommodation to our dear guests and I am very pleased to see that we are achieving to deliver this.

We look forward welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This Adult Only A/I holiday is the best I have ever had, and I generally have 4 holidays a year! we went here for my 50th Birthday and it was great, the food is amazing, rooms are lovely, and we made some great friends, not once did I encounter any rudeness or animosity from the staff, they work very hard and I can only suggest that all the negative reviews come from over fussy people that are not prepared to compromise!!!
Please take my advice and ignore the wingers, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Side sea view was good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank sunseeker1178
Panayiotou, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Sea Breeze by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Here, at the Atlantica Sea Breeze, we are always ready to deliver only the best quality of services and accommodation and I am glad to see that we have managed to do so.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed here in July overall we had a fabulous time but the hotel doesn't rate 4 star the main lobby is luxurious but once up on the floors it is very basic and cheap looking the rooms are small but adequate the shower is over the bath which is difficult to access if you have mobility problems the partial sea view rooms are also partial views of the car park and roof of the beach club. The corridors do not have air conditioning the door to the cleaners room was always open and was unsightly. The drinks in all inclusive were weak and the staff couldn't make a decent cocktail the restaurant had plenty of choice and the staff were lovely George the maître d was everyone's favourite also should mention Andreas or Al Pacino as his colleagues call him and Marios the Italian restaurant wasn't brilliant we ate there twice the first time was ok but the second was a disaster service was very slow the food cold and not very nice we were booked through Thomson and I have to say we got off to a bad start with Josh the rep he has far to much to do alone and is not available most of the time but he did rescue some tiny kittens and did seem to really care about the clients Emma is a good organiser and has a beautiful voice Amy and Ben the duo are great their range of music amazing but the performance area is wrong the balcony is not ideal for entertainment it's small and crowded no proper dance area and smoky.
The farewell meeting was a joke the manager went to every table but completely ignored us we couldn't hear anything because it was in the pool area and was noisy with people walking backwards and forwards.
My husband asked the manager why he ignored us and we were told he would be in touch we've been home 2 weeks still waiting for a response.
The hotel has the perfect name as the warm Sea Breeze is wonderful in the afternoon the area beyond the pool is difficult for those who aren't able bodied and the sun loungers umbrellas and tables are a bit jaded.
We would go back but would expect to see some areas improved not the hotel for those looking for night life as Protarus is like Blackpool with heat and Agia Napa strictly for the young and to far away.
As a couples hotel there were some odd combinations which at times could make you feel uncomfortable not same sex couples but groups of same sex.

Room Tip: If you want sea views and all the luxuries you need to request these as they are not standard
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your experience in staying to our hotel. I am sorry to see that we have not fulfilled your expectations and I would like to comment on your review.

I do apologise if I did not see you during the farewell ceremony. As you have said, I spoke to everyone and I did not ignore you on purpose.

We are always striving to ensure that we deliver only the best quality of services and accommodation to our dear guests. I have made some notes regarding your stay and the services that you received and I will examine them together with our Management Team.

We look forward welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future and I ensure you that some minor problems will be solved.