I do not believe any of these bad reviews, you guys must be very very picky.
I stayed here with my boyfriend last year but returned this year but i didnt sleep there because the hotel was fully booked. we just used the facilities every day. Again this year We found it the same, FANTASTIC!. There are building works which i understand do not look amazing,. but when round the pool and inside the hotel you forget about them. There is hardly no noise from the builders. it is very background noise. You cannot really see it from the pool area, It is expected to be finished May 2012 apparantly.
The food portions are Huge!! if your paying they can be a little expensive but we shared ours between the two of us which is more than enough! The Service was excellent and very very fast, we ordered and food was there within 10 minutes if that. The staff at the resturant are all very polite and friendly and always look presentable,. Not once have i found this place dirty. There are always people collecting glasses by the pool and the pool area is spotless. The maids came every day during out stay and we always had clean sheets and towels. Oh and Beds are extra Comfy!
Sundays a little crowded but not too much, the locals tend to stay near the beach area and the bar. However there is a little area near the bar for hotel guests so you get served before anybody else.
Fab Location and there is a little noise from Bliss bar up the road but you forget all about it once your balcony doors are shut. There is entertainment provided in the pool - exercies around 12pm and volleyball most the day after, this does not take up the whole pool and there were some really good games going on. I have been told by people in local bars on the strip that there is nowhere better in Protaras to stay, even though Capo Bay is meant to be number 1.
I will definatley return next year... You Must Go to Bells Bar, you end up having some fantastic nights (at top of street Vrissiana is on) and Go To Ghetto Bar and see The Outrageous Misfits, you will have some very cheesy laughs! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a billowing sail with its unique boat shape, Vrissiana Beach Hotel combines architecture, chic interior design, and contemporary style. With its fresh modern aesthetic, breathtaking surrounding and impeccable service, guests are spoiled in every way. It is primly located on one of the finest golden sandy beaches of Cyprus in the heart of Protaras, next to many attractions. The elegant and spacious rooms offer stunning panoramic views of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, tempting you to enjoy a relaxing morning or an afternoon on the room's balcony. The plunge pool with its private cabanas and the popular beach bar are the ideal spot for your ultimate relaxation. It is the perfect setting for holiday makers that seek prime location, tasteful accommodation, delicious cuisine, sports and entertainment, peace and relaxation. One of the contemporary hotels in the area and an ideal refined getaway for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vrissiana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrissiana Boutique Beach Protaras
- Hotel Vrissiana Boutique Beach