Just back from a weeks stay. We emailed ahead and were given a quiet room no. 207 which was lovely as it meant we couldn't hear the music from the strip. We have visited Protaras loads of times over the years and this hotel is on a par with the other 4* hotels, although in our view the Capo Bay is the best!!
We stayed half board, breakfast and evening meals are buffet style. Struggled a little with finding vegetarian food and did ask the restaurant Manager what there was, his reply was potatoes & veg. Didn't want to help us further. Some of the food was good some was ok.
The pool area is lovely, with Cabanas and we had no trouble finding sunbeds. Beach front location is lovely and the sea was as warm as a bath! Towels are 10 Euros each, refundable at the end of your stay. Bar prices are high, so we went out in the evenings and used the very local Supermarket. Pool is fairly small, but never seemed crowded. Staff are very helpful and always ready to assist. Weather amazing of course :-)
Our room was made up each day, disappointed that our bedding wasnt changed at all for the entire week. We did have wallpaper peeling off the wall and found the in room air con not very effective. The hotel charges for the room safe and also for the fridge. Very unusual when the other 4* hotels in Protaras don't. So a few niggles but overall a good hotel to stay in, when we return we shall be staying back at the Capo Bay or trying the new hotel next door, the Pearl Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a billowing sail with its unique boat shape, Vrissiana Beach Hotel combines architecture, chic interior design, and contemporary style. With its fresh modern aesthetic, breathtaking surrounding and impeccable service, guests are spoiled in every way. It is primly located on one of the finest golden sandy beaches of Cyprus in the heart of Protaras, next to many attractions. The elegant and spacious rooms offer stunning panoramic views of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, tempting you to enjoy a relaxing morning or an afternoon on the room's balcony. The plunge pool with its private cabanas and the popular beach bar are the ideal spot for your ultimate relaxation. It is the perfect setting for holiday makers that seek prime location, tasteful accommodation, delicious cuisine, sports and entertainment, peace and relaxation. One of the contemporary hotels in the area and an ideal refined getaway for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vrissiana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrissiana Boutique Beach Protaras
- Hotel Vrissiana Boutique Beach