we had a few problems the first 5days, we were near to the back of the hotel, loud music from the bar,and banging in the morning with the dilivery of goods to the hotel, however within 5 days the lovely savvoulla (front office manager) gave us a lovely room near to the beach fromt with side view.....fridge, tea,coffee,kettle in room,huge double bed.....It rained the first 4 days, so we sat in the lobby bar chatting with some lovely guests....however a wedding that should have taken place in the sunshine by the pool had to also take place in the lobby bar, i felt a little sorry for the wedding party, however the wedding planner ( miss tut tut) pushed us all almost out of the door and had a bad attitude to other paying guests, she was realy realy rude.....
NOW ALL THE BEST STUFF..........the staff are wonderful, Zsolt, skevy,addrean,llarisa,elbena and many many more, you are all so lovely and very polite, we hope the manager reading this will pass this on to you........never had to line up for food,loved being called sir and madam in the reasturant,The assistant manager gave us a bottle of champagne with dinner, very nice indeed, and thank you...........the hotel is lovely and clean,lovely fresh sheets and towels....the cocktails are great, we went all incusive as we think this works out much cheaper....
If you wish to have a fab massage,about 100 yrs to the left on the sea front is pedro under a gazebo,next to flamenco cafe, WOW he just charges 12euro for back and shoulders, oh so good..i had to keep going back...........We took a trip in the Mr john mini bus to the ghost town of farmagusta, he tells the story of his life when he had to leave his home...we booked this on the main street ,turn right at the top of the hill and you will find a little booking office...........I shall miss all the the people we met, we had a lovely holiday (honeymoon) We are always ready to come home after 2weeks,but i must say we could have stayed longer.....julia and Ivor from liverpool.........x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a billowing sail with its unique boat shape, Vrissiana Beach Hotel combines architecture, chic interior design, and contemporary style. With its fresh modern aesthetic, breathtaking surrounding and impeccable service, guests are spoiled in every way. It is primly located on one of the finest golden sandy beaches of Cyprus in the heart of Protaras, next to many attractions. The elegant and spacious rooms offer stunning panoramic views of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, tempting you to enjoy a relaxing morning or an afternoon on the room's balcony. The plunge pool with its private cabanas and the popular beach bar are the ideal spot for your ultimate relaxation. It is the perfect setting for holiday makers that seek prime location, tasteful accommodation, delicious cuisine, sports and entertainment, peace and relaxation. One of the contemporary hotels in the area and an ideal refined getaway for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vrissiana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrissiana Boutique Beach Protaras
- Hotel Vrissiana Boutique Beach