After searching through many hotels and destinations to book our dream wedding we stumbled across the Vrissiana Beach on the net and immediately fell in love with the hotel and its paradise like setting!!!!. After reading many of the excellent reviews on the hotel and by word of mouth by people who had visited we took the plunge and booked it through our Thomas Cook travel agents. Once the booking was confirmed shortly after we were put in touch with the Tsokkos wedding coordinator Angela Bence who i must say was an absolute delight to meet and work with, so down to earth, bubbly and just an overall lovely lady. Angela re assured and guided us every step of the way leading up to the wedding and we were in regular contact weekly, she really couldn’t do enough for us, this really put our minds at ease not knowing what to expect nor had we ever being wed before.
Upon arrival at the hotel (Sunday evening) we were blown away at how stunning and well finished the hotel lobby is, and the staff...utterly brilliant. from the moment we arrived to moment we left two weeks later we were treat like royalty, i felt like we knew all the hotel staff on a personal level, they all knew exactly who we were, that we were there to be wed and just couldn’t do enough for us, constantly asked by the management if we were okay and if there was anything we needed. if only one minor gripe we weren’t given the Honeymoon or one of the presidential suites which we were told as part of the wedding package we would definantly have, not sure why but we were told none were available for the duration of our stay even though the hotel only does one wedding a week, this aside we were still given a gorgeous “upgraded” room with all the amenities, including bowl of fruit, welcome and congratulation card and bottle of champagne. The following day (Monday) we were invited to meet our Thomas cook rep/wedding coordinator (Fiona) who explained the whole legal process, sorted out all our legal documents checked through our Affidavit and arranged transportation and appointment for us the local town hall in Paralimni, where we met the registrar and signed documents, again like Angela, Fiona was prompt and on the ball with everything couldn’t praise her enough. On the Wednesday evening Angela arranged to meet us and do the rehearsal and finalise everything plus answer any final queries we had got before the big day on the Friday. We also had a pre meet with our wedding photographer Nicky Kirby from Cyprus Images Photography, who again like everyone else was fantastic and our pictures are stunning, I would highly recommend booking Nicky to anyone arranging a wedding in Cyprus. On the following Friday we got married at 15:15 everything was set up just as we had expected and asked for and the day and place was absolutely magical and the view from the wedding table is absolutely priceless. The evening reception that followed again we couldn’t have asked for more, the little gazebo and tables were setup within a few feet of the beach and we had BBQ for dinner, the food throughout not only on the wedding breakfast but generally as the hotel was absolutely second to none. All in all i cannot praise the Vrissiana and its entire Staff enough. We will most certainly be returning next year for our first anniversary and can’t wait!!!!!
Big Thank You to everyone at the Vrissiana for making our holiday and wedding turly amazing, from Mr and Mrs Birkinshaw married 23-05-2014 XxXx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a billowing sail with its unique boat shape, Vrissiana Beach Hotel combines architecture, chic interior design, and contemporary style. With its fresh modern aesthetic, breathtaking surrounding and impeccable service, guests are spoiled in every way. It is primly located on one of the finest golden sandy beaches of Cyprus in the heart of Protaras, next to many attractions. The elegant and spacious rooms offer stunning panoramic views of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, tempting you to enjoy a relaxing morning or an afternoon on the room's balcony. The plunge pool with its private cabanas and the popular beach bar are the ideal spot for your ultimate relaxation. It is the perfect setting for holiday makers that seek prime location, tasteful accommodation, delicious cuisine, sports and entertainment, peace and relaxation. One of the contemporary hotels in the area and an ideal refined getaway for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vrissiana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrissiana Boutique Beach Protaras
- Hotel Vrissiana Boutique Beach