We have been to this hotel half a dozen time before always booking inland view but not sure we will return. When we arrived we were allocated room 018 I had requested a high floor and this was on the ground.if we had not stayed at this hotel before and knew any different seeing the room for the first time I would have rated this hotel 2star
Inland view ok but this had no view unless you count the car park and bins from the bar in front.there was also no kettle no iron two coat hangers and only one shelf in the cupboard. Then the noise from the bar that went on until 2.yes we had heard the noise before but nothing like this we could hear every word and the room vibrated there was no way you could sleep.Not what you need for you first night after a long day travelling.
We did complain to the reception staff and was told they were full and if we came back tomorrow they would see what they could do, and I have to say the reception staff were very helpful and we was moved to a room on the fourth floor the following day an this was to fine.
The next disappointment was the food breakfast was really the only decent meal even though I did have a stone cold fried egg one day and they had only just been out out fresh.its a shame they stopped serving from the menu Pool bar at lunch time a couple of years ago because now lunch and evening are just a warm Buffet meal and not enjoyable at all.Needless to say we were all inclusive but ate out more than we ate in.Twice when we did go there for the evening meal when you enter someone shows you to a table, we asked for a table outside but the girl showing clearly could not be bovered and just said outside full but we went outside and there was empty tables she just walked off and someone else sorted a table.
C view bar in the evening the staff were always friendly and helpful waiter service is excellent but with no music or entertainment it's lack astomphere. All of the entertainment was in the sister hotel next door which is fine but you can not get a drink there with your all inclusive band.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a billowing sail with its unique boat shape, Vrissiana Beach Hotel combines architecture, chic interior design, and contemporary style. With its fresh modern aesthetic, breathtaking surrounding and impeccable service, guests are spoiled in every way. It is primly located on one of the finest golden sandy beaches of Cyprus in the heart of Protaras, next to many attractions. The elegant and spacious rooms offer stunning panoramic views of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, tempting you to enjoy a relaxing morning or an afternoon on the room's balcony. The plunge pool with its private cabanas and the popular beach bar are the ideal spot for your ultimate relaxation. It is the perfect setting for holiday makers that seek prime location, tasteful accommodation, delicious cuisine, sports and entertainment, peace and relaxation. One of the contemporary hotels in the area and an ideal refined getaway for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vrissiana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrissiana Boutique Beach Protaras
- Hotel Vrissiana Boutique Beach