Vrissiana Beach Hotel
Flokkas Hotel Apts.(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$140
US$84
Mandalena ApartHotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$53
Livas Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Pool
Kapetanios Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$351
Antigoni Hotel(Protaras)
US$197
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
1,039 results
All reviewsghetto barc viewnext yearsea viewhalf boardfront office managerpool barlovely hotelevening mealreception staffsister hotel next doorthe main stripgreat holidaywedding venueplenty of choicespecial thankssun loungers
Reviewed 18 September 2009

We visited the Vrissiana on 04th August- 16th August. I found the hotel to be lovely and the staff very friendly. I loved the location, is was right in the middle of Protaras. The hotel was very clean and staff were very friendly. I thought the food was great, choice for everyone. Buffet style. I loved the breakfast, a bit of everything from traditional english breakfast, cereal, crossants and cakes, pancakes etc. The evening meal was also buffet style with plenty of choice. I never had a bad tummy neither did my children.
The entertainment was non existant and there was no childrens entertainment however we tended to go out in the evening. The hotel prices were very expensive. It was 4.5 euro for a pint and 5 euro for a plate of chips. Apart from that i cannot fault the hotel. Just to let you know that during the weekends the cypriots come to the hotel so the full is full. I would go back to this hotel but without kids.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2009

Just returned from my 5th stay in 2 years and its fantastic hotel. Please dont listen to the bad reports they are so over the top. You arrive to a fantastic beach side location in the middle of the resort, to see the most beautiful hotel. Totally trendy cool funky and modern no carpets and flowery curtains in sight WOW. The entrance is very impressive and so are the rooms, its cleaned from moring untill night. When you see the poolside you just dont want to leave its beautiful comify sofas bean bags and loungers and fab pool bar area 20 seconds to the sea what more could you want.
The staff are fab very friendly and always eager to please, they get to know you and call you by your name. The mangement and the owner are the same very friendly and good fun to talk too.
As for the noise about the bars, have had 5 stays at hotel and never had a sleepless night, yes there is music and funky it is, but it only goes on untill 2.00pm and remember you are in the middle of a resort and its not Magaluf they have totally over stated the noise its fine you go there to have fun.
As for the locals well I have never had any problems at all. In june I went with 5 girl friends and all other holidays with my partner. The locals are fine yes it gets busy and yes it takes longer to get served but your on holiday why rush and just relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Me and my friends where in lthe middle of them in June and all I can say they where very polite and very friendly and there was no trouble, they had great music and it was a party atmoshphere with no trouble what so ever, that would be a different story if it was groups of english kids who dont always behave well.
All I can say is Best Hotel in Protaras booking up for next year already.
All the people who complain should may be just stay at home, And let people who want a good time enjoy it

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2009

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor I was very worried about the experience we were going to have but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was stunning in both decor and location. We were placed on the first floor in the middle and yes we could hear the noise from the bars but in no way did it bother us and we never had a problem sleeping.
We spent most of our time on the sunbeds in the garden area near to the beach, with a beach that gorgeous why not! To get a sunbed around the pool you would need to get to get in there early but there were always plently of sunbeds to go around, even at the busiest time at the weekend we still managed to get a sunbed.
I would like to mention the locals, now after seeing other complaints about the situation I would like to say that we never experienced any problems. We were Half Board and therefore were not visiting the bar but I would say that the locals got preferential treatment because of one simple fact, they were spending money and lots of it! They did get charged to use the sunbeds but as I said there were plently to go around.
The food in the hotel was of a good standard and at breakfast there was something for everyone. But I would like to recommend for a traditional Greek night visit Romeo's Taverna which it towards the end of the Protarus Strip in Fig Tree Bay. (turn left out of the hotel and keeping walking for 10 minutes and it is next to a large Chinese restaurant) On Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights they have traditional Greek dancing and entertainment and you have to try a traditional Greek Meze, yummy!
I would say that this hotel would be more suited to couples rather than familes as not a lot for children to do and the First Choice brochure does recommend the hotel as adults only.
We had a fantastic time and would stay again at the Vrissiana Beach Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SXGirl
Reviewed 3 September 2009

My partner and I arrived on the Sunday evening to find the pool bar taken over completely by the locals and the noise levels were horrendous. We just looked at each other and thought "what have we done". This fabulous hotel is completely spoiled by the fact that the hotel is taken over at weekends by the locals and guests are pushed to the side by hotel management. Our First Choice Rep didn't want to know. You couldn't find a table at lunchtime and service at the bar was awful as locals came first. The pool was the same. So crowded, not pleasurable at all. Such a shame as the location of hotel is fantastic. Food was okay, breakfast excellent, but evening meals were mediocre. By the second week evening meals all had a sameness about them. Wouldn't consider going half board again to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lesley044
Reviewed 30 August 2009

The hotel we couldn't fault,spotless everywhere,staff on the whole were great ( sergej,maria,pambos,aris,ion,eugeneous-my friend) very helpful,nothing was too much trouble.Big up to adelle and jenna,made us feel very welcome,loved our chats!! Rooms were cleaned etc every day for 2 weeks. The hotel is right on the beach,lovely clear water,lots of watersports on the door step,bars and shops again right on your doorstep,we were on the 5th floor in the middle,we could hear the noise from the bar at the top of the road but it didnt keep us awake,it finishes around 2am. At weekends there are locals but they are only allowed in the bar area or if holiday makers had vacated the sunbeds they could use them at the night time also the pool,again didnt bother us. It was sometimes hard work trying to get drinks at the pool bar (if all inc) because of the paying locals but there are people walking around the pool area taking your orders so wasnt a major problem.. Wish everyone we met all the very best and enjoy the rest of the season out there.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family