Silver Sands Beach Hotel
US$261
US$235
US$141
  • Pool
Flokkas Hotel Apts.(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$71
Mandalena ApartHotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$53
Kapetanios Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$85
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
US$215
  • Pool
Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$153
Antigoni Hotel(Protaras)
US$197
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalf boardsplash bingoentertainment girlrestaurant managerthe main stripgreat holidaynext yearfront sea view roomlobby barmr tsokkospool areareception staffhead waiterfantastic locationevening mealstar hotelfig tree bay
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Lovely hotel, staff can't do enough for you. Rooms need to be refurbished but very clean. As all of this great resort it's full of Russians ( who by the way a very rude ) the location of this hotel is second to none right on the beach. Would recommend this hotel to couples and groups of friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tripster1Swansea
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We spent our vocation in the hotel in the first decade of July and stayed very satisfied with the hotel: location, enough quantity of sunbed, meals especially fish, organization all around the hotel. It deserves more than declared 3 stars.
The personnel is qualified and very polite, always ready to help.
I want to say special thanks to the girls in reseption and to manager Magda - they were very patient and understanding the difficult situation we were because of our tourist agency in Russia, who didn't pay money for us in time. After all the problems were fixed and we spent good time in Cyrus (it was my 5th trip in this island )
I think I'd return in Silver Sands for one more vacation )))

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Menshikovs
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Lovely hotel, could do with a little update in corridors and entertainment could have been better but staff excellent, breakfast good, evening meal bit repetitive but the charming manager Andreas made up for it.

Room Tip: Request beach view, excellent and worth a little more if you can afford it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue C
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Returned from silver sands on the 28 th June, after a 2 week holiday on half board, at this amazing hotel,my opinion,it deserves more than 3*.This was my 6th visit to this brilliant hotel,previously 3 times with my late husband,who just loved Silver Sands, my daughter in law, came back with me in 2012 and again i came back with my grandson,in the same yr, this time i was accompanied by my 19yr old grandaughter,who loved every minuet,, i am lucky to have family to go back with, to this much loved holiday destination,A BIG THANKYOU.to Magda,and all the front desk staff,always willing to help,and nothing to much trouble,the fabulous Andreas {Smiley} the restaurant manager and all staff,so hard working,friendly, and caring, the food choice and quality was excellent,The housekeeping lady, bless her, was friendly, and kept us with a good supply of spotless white towels and bedding, cleaning daily. The location is just spot on,for the shops, bars and sits 4 metres from the beautiful beach,i could go on for ever,with all positive remarks, but my final one is i hope to go back in sept/oct, my grandaughter is now smitten, like her grandma and late grandad, i think that says it all, well done **SILVER SANDS**Thankyou from Jean & Nikki

Room Tip: Side sea View 2nd floor Couldnt fault it
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Jean S
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My partner and I have just returned from a 2 week stay at this hotel and what a great time we had. We booked a late deal with Olympic holidays so had no idea where we were staying but sure fell in lucky! This hotel is located meters away from the beach and sea with the added bonus of being the last in the row of hotels located on this stretch of beach. Our room was on the first floor and had a great side view of the beach. The beds were very comfortable and thank god for the air conditioning. There was also a kettle and cups in the room with a fridge (payable locally). Safety deposit box was also available in the room (payable locally - 2 euros/day). Rooms are cleaned daily ours by a lady who always wished us good morning with a smiley face :)
The restaurant area was spotlessly clean and foods were replenished regularly throughout the service period. There was a great choice of food available for breakfast, lunch and dinner and plenty of it. We arrived in the early hours of the morning so were given a voucher for lunch the next day as we had missed dinner which I thought was a nice welcoming touch. All the staff from reception, housekeeping, chefs, waiters/waitresses and the manager were all very friendly, efficient and helpful. There is a good working team here who seem to want to ensure everyone has a great holiday. There is a mix of nationalities staying at the hotel which also makes for interesting people watching! There are plenty of free sunbeds for sunbathing around the pool area and gardens. There is also a massage gazebo located overlooking the beach for those wishing to treat themselves. The beach sunbeds are 2.50 each and umbrella also 2.50 euros. These are run by the local council and the money collectors are very friendly. You don't need to take your own beach towels as these are available from the hotel for a 10 euro deposit which will save on your luggage allowance. Drinks are reasonably priced with cocktails from 20.00 - 24.00 for 2.95 euros. The lobby bar has a sitting area with stunning views out over the beach. A great place to relax after dinner. Towels and sheets are renewed regularly and toiletries such as shampoo and shower gel are also provided. The location of the hotel also means that you are not situated right on the main strip which can be noisy. The noise from the bars on the strip could be heard in the room until about 12.00 o'clock but it wasn't loud enough to keep me awake. I think some of the other hotels further along the beach would experience greater noise issues. I would definitely return to this hotel and thank you all for ensuring we had a great holiday :) My only recommendation would be for the hotel to provide free wifi access. Wifi access is currently provided at a reasonable charge but is free in most bars in the town. Michele & Mike (Honey)

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the front of the hotel for excellent sea views and a quieter location.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple