1,433 results
All reviews animation team a la carte restaurant fire show sea view next year adult pool taba diving swim up room toasted sandwich breakfast restaurant free meal snack bar toasties family suite bar staff free safe plenty of choice
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

So many lovely things to say about this hotel so I’ll try and break it down!

Room:

It was my partners 40th so we upgraded to a swim up room for the first five days. After one night we decided to pay the extra and stay for the 14 nights because it was perfect. TIP! It cost us half of what everyone else paid to do it directly with the hotel so if you are happy to take the chance of one being available, do it when you arrive! We were on the quieter side, room 003. We had our own sun loungers. We only had the sun from midday so had sun beds around the main adult pool in the mornings.

The bed was big and comfortable and we had a sofa and table plus a shower and a bath. There was plenty of storage space too. Really couldn’t have been nicer.

All staff

So friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. From maintenance staff, cleaners, waiting staff, bar staff, just everyone! On my partners birthday they left a bottle of champagne and some Cypriot treats which was a lovely touch. Thank you Pernera.

Main pool.

The main sun Beds right by the pool had to be reserved a few days in advance with the lifeguard. We did manage to get them for most of the mornings we were here and when we didn’t, there were still some available on the grass over looking the sea. We only ever used the adult pool which was very peaceful.

Beach (s):

Some areas were very rocky and slippery but the sea itself was clean and warm. We only went swimming on a few occasions and didn’t sunbathe here.

There was always something to eat but as per most AI, I found the food was never hot. Some days the food was duplicated from lunch to dinner but that’s not unusual. They did different theme nights from Chinese,Mexican etc.

The Mediterranean Restaurant was lovely apart from the steak. This to me, although looked like steak, had the consistency of a frozen, processed burger and in my mind inedible. This was given to the cats! I was offered an alternative and the staff were very accommodating. They gave us the two cocktails free of charge which we found very fair. The Asian restaurant was delicious!

The pool snack bar food was average but it did what it said on the tin and was available from 12-5. No complaints. The ladies worked very hard and were very friendly.

The breakfast was nice and varied although the scrambled egg tasted like fish?? My partner had an omelette every morning and said they were good.

We had dinner at La Cultura Del Gusto Restaurant one night which is two minutes from the hotel on the right hand side and this was amazing. The steak was to die for and they brought out a pudding with candles and sang happy birthday to my partner, such a lovely touch. You must go at least once!!!

Drinks

I enjoyed the white wine but In our opinion we found most of the cocktails too sickly sweet and there was a lack of options for soft drinks. Although we didn’t drink the beer we were told by others that it wasn’t nice.

Entertainment

There wasn’t any by the adult pool during the day which suited us fine as it was peaceful and quiet. We only saw a bit of the evening entertainment and that was a male and female singer and I’m sorry, they were not that good. I cannot comment on anything else as we didn’t see it.

Aside from the very minor negatives, we had an amazing time and would most definitely recommend this hotel. The staff take such pride in their work here and nothing is too much trouble so thank you Pernara Beach Hotel

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rah212
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Our visit to Pernera Beach Hotel can not be faulted, we had a beautiful wedding thankyou to our fantastic wedding planner Inessa who was more than happy to help with any problems we had or last minutes changes. Our ceremony and reception was idealistic, more than what i had hoped for.
Hotel staff were very pleasant, helpful. Our family and friends all enjoyed the hotel and facilities.
Thankyou to Pernera Beach Hotel and all the staff for a fantastic holiday and wedding day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Gemma M
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We had a great time, the hotel is very clean, excellent location, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We were impressed with what the hotel agreed to organise for the wedding next year. The same could not be said for the TUI representative, the wedding planner appeared to bemused why we had decided to visit six months early, seemed to think we had wasted our/her time.....not what we expected.
However the hotel more than made up in their professionalism and overcame all our negative thoughts and we are EXTREMELY happy.....hopefully we will have a better TUI co-ordinator on the day next year.
I cannot praise the hotel enough, food and drinks perfect, very worthwhile a visit.

Room tip: For a family try the suites with sea view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kevinhJ2539IF
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

When we arrived in the early hours of the morning we were greated at the desk by a great guy called Stavros.
He made sure we had a sandwich and some juice so we didn't go to bed Hungry after our long travel. We woke up to fantastic beautiful views, the friendliest staff we have ever met and a great range of breakfast. We got to meet Inessa who was our wedding planner and she was fantastic! Such a lovely lady who made sure our day went to plan and took all the stress away from us. The wedding day was more than we could have ever wished for and felt like royalty. Our food was amazing and we cannot thank everyone from Pernera Beach hotel enough for such great service! Our rooms were spotless and we would recommend this hotel to anyone for a great holiday or wedding. We will certainly be coming back again!
From myself and my family we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts, you are all great!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank adgotts
Reviewed 3 November 2018

left this beautiful hotel a few days ago all I can say is WOW :) the food was lovely the room was spotless ,the staff were so friendly made us very welcome and my daughter and son-in -laws wedding was just perfect from start to finish,and for the lady who complained about brits bein drunk and enjoyin a sing song on the karaoke I suggest you mite like to try a dessert island thanks pernara beach hotel a beautiful memorie I will treasure forever

Room tip: sea and pool view amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled with family