Tsokkos Gardens Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsentertainment teamhalf boardthomas cookgreat holidaystation pubmain poolrussian guestsplenty of sunbedswater volleyballbar staffnext yearevening entertainmentpool viewhotel managertoastiesfamily holidayfresh towels
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and i have just returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel. We have stayed in the apartments previously and have been to the Protaras area of Cyprus several times. The hotel is in a very good location, BUT 4 star???. The poor food, the lots of Russians, BUT the disgusting toilet brush in the bathroom,huge telly on the dressing table, tatty bed cover,no way of hanging up wet swimming gear. Really we have been to 3 star self catering elsewhere, ie Spain/Majorca/Tenerife flat screen tv on the wall,fold down airer on the balcony for wet swimming gear AND no disgusting toilet brush in the bathroom.A Greek night for food NO tzatziki and pitta? NO feta salad?.A Italian night NO garlic bread? BUT bread and butter pudding for dessert??

Room Tip: Request pool view room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Just returned from 10 days at Tsokkos Gardens Thank you to Mr Nicholas and his hard working staff for such a restful holiday also special thanks to the lovely lady chef in the pool bar her lovely smile and cheerful Good Morning was lovely.We will see you next year.The Dearmans

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank rioritaengland
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Booked this as a last minute reasonable price holiday, very friendly staff we booked half board and the times we ate dinner the food was very good. However the hotel is very dated!! could do with a refurb! I agree with there were ALOT of Russians but they never bothered us so not sure what the problem is! I however would probably not return as the hotel is so old!

May I also point out the although you can walk to the beach this hotel is amongst a group of hotels that is about a 15/20 minute walk to the main Protaras area, fortunately we had a car so drove to Fig Tree Bay everyday but you will find it too out of the way if you want to be near the FTB area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roxanne1811
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My stay in Tsokkos Gardens Hotel was certainly unforgettable, higher than my expectations! This hotel is pure luxury and was perfect in every way. I have stayed in many top class hotels and I rate this hotel amongst the best. The location is superb, as it is very near to the beach as well as to the centre of Protaras.
The hotel and especially the rooms and the bathroom were very clean. The rooms were comfortable and well-airconditioned. I have to admit that I am very demanding concerning the cleanliness of the rooms where my family and I stay for holidays and this time I was extremely satisfied by the existing conditions of the rooms. The soaps and shower gels were daily updated on time. Not only were the towels very clean but when I asked the male manager to bring me an extra towel he was very willing to help and immediately satisfied my request. He was also kind as he frequently asked me whether my family and I needed anything else and wished us to have a nice stay in the hotel, making us feel like home. Service generally within the hotel was very good and even more than you could expect of a 4 star hotel. They were all helpful, friendly, and very efficient.
The food was first class with wide selection of food ranging from fresh fruit to a Full English breakfast and the staff could not be more helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were the best we've ever experienced, they serve everything you could ever ask for and more.
Also, the pool area and gardens are simply fantastic with the kids having a great time playing in the amazing pools. I thought, ’’gosh, this is just like heaven on earth down here.” We definitely had a great time and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, and hope to visit it again

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank HolidayLover19822013
Reviewed 14 September 2013

on our arrival we had a quick and easy check in as we entered our room we were surprised with plenty of space a double bed and sofa bed for my daughter which was enough for her. heading to the bathroom ok could do with a make over but it was clean and always plenty of hot water.round the pool {which there is two good sized }we stayed around the quieter pool only becos my daughter made friends who were there , we had no problems with getting a lounger so no need to set alarms as we didnt go for ours till after 9 am.we stayed s/c so i carnt comment on the food but we ate out every nite and we never had a bad meal people are friendly and always happy to help.we went to fig tree bay lovely beach but abit too busy for me we hired a car and went to nissi beach which was gorg. to go to protaras the bus only cost 1euro 50 if u didnt want to walk myself and my family really didnt want to leave as how many places have good hotel gorg beaches lovely and friendly people i cannot fault this hotel and would recommend it to people who dont nit pick every slightest thing i carnt comment on the food but why go all inc when theres lovely tevernas and restaurants about i hope to go bk soon thats how much we loved it

Room Tip: we stayed in apartments rather than hotel which was the quieter area as entertainment was at hotel side
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family