“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2014

With this being my 4th time in Protaras and my girlfriend's 9th, we've eaten just about everywhere in the area but decided to give it a try on a recommendation and weren't disappointed.
The staff were excellent, the food was very good value, tasted great and the surroundings were very modern and clean. I also enjoyed my free drink at the end of the meal too.
Faultless and would urge anyone holidaying in Protaras to give it a go.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

our son chose this place to eat, as there were 7 of us on a family holiday which included his two young children. It looked spacious but very busy ! it didnt take long for the waiter to find a table for all of us, the food was amazing, and they were so nice to my granddaughter made her feel like a princess. She chose the pancakes with strawberries for her dessert (her favourite) It was a massive portion, so we all had a taste it was truly out of this world! After the meal we were all given some loveiy smelling wipes for hands & face, and a drink on the house. A memorable evening, so a must visit if you are eating out in protaras cyprus they make you feel so welcome & the cuisine is superb.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

was recommended by a couple we meet in the restaurant, who said if you like steak go to the Tower restaurant on the strip in Protarus, it cost 80 euro's for three of us.
from the moment we walked in to the moment we left, treated like royalty, nothing i can say will do this place justice, go there, have a meal (P.S steaks are amazing), then come home and look at what our restaurants are like, and you will see why the title says this. 10 star restaurant :)

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We went to Tower House after a random meeting with the manager "Costa" in Bells pub in town,who recommended his restaurant. We were initially unsure as every manager would recommend their own place, but we went anyway as we met a new friend.

The restaurant itself was packed, which obviously tells you other people enjoy it too.
The waiters were very friendly speak very good English and have a laugh with you.

The food was amazing, my wife got the whole sea bass which was cooked very well and came with salad and their gorgeous homemade chips.
I got the Chicken Cavo Greco which was a kind of mild spiced sweet and sour but I hate sweet and sour and this tasted amazing this was also with the gorgeous homemade chips.
I got a humous with pitta bread starter which was quite tasty.
For desert I chose the Special pancakes which is pancake with fresh strawberry and banana and also had hazelnuts, walnuts, Nutella and White Nutella and also ice cream which as it sounds was very big and enough for two people. Although my wife bet me that I couldn't eat it all myself so I took it as a challenge and conquered it.

Definitely return when I come back to Protaras. we may even return if I get bored of my week in ayia napa which starts tomorrow!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Excellent food and service, ideal location on the strip, fans to keep you cool whilst enjoying the lovely food, excellent range of choices. Staff cannot do enough for you.