“Perfect location, warm welcome, superb villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Just two minutes walk from Fig Tree Bay, and next to a private beach that offers sun and seclusion!
Beautiful cove with crystal clear virgin waters in less than 100 metres from the Villa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kevin L
“Perfect location, warm welcome, superb villa”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We were given such a warm welcome and a lovely meal by the owners George and Dawn, who showed us how everything worked and the layout of the villa. The villa is very well kept, and has all the amenities you would need. The location is ideal, 5 minutes walk from the beach and only another 5 to the town where all the bars and restaurants are located. What we really liked was the location at the end of a row of villas, very quiet, a great view of the sunrise over the sea in the morning, and most of all not being overlooked. Overall a great villa in a perect location, an easy 5 stars, we look forward to a return visit at some point.

NJK_11
Durham, United Kingdom
“Holiday of a lifetime”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What can I say about the holiday we have just had in this Villa other than amazing.

The villa was home from home for myself and my whole family. It was immaculately clean and well equipped, The pool is also clean and a really good size more than adequate for 6 adults and 1 child.

All amenities including supermarket, beach, restaurants and bars are no more than a leisurely (in my case slow) 10 minute walk away.

The villa is very quiet on an evenlng considering how close it is to the town (strip)

Lastly I would like to say that the owners of the villa were the most friendly and accomodating people I have ever met in a foreign country. They prepared a beautiful meal for us upon arrival, called once during the week and helped with our departure. They allow you to enjoy your holiday and are not overbearing in any way.

Hope I can visit again in the future.

Wanderer7...
“Perfect Location and excellent service”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We hit the jackpot with this villa as it was was just far enough out of town to be quiet but a quick walk in when you needed the nightlife.
The owners could not have been more hospitable and even cooked us a lovely meal on arrival.
The villa was great with a large pool, sea view with easy access and even a bar area with BBQ for evening drinks and food.

Your age range 50-64
Resort606...
“Amazing and perfect location”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

After weeks of looking at every vllla available I decided to go with this one and I am so glad I did. From the moment I contacted Andreas I knew I had made the correct choice, any questions were immediately answered. We spent 9 nights in this fantastic villa, we arrived at 11pm at night to be met by Dawn & George who were amazing, they had provided us with a home cooked meal, drinks, fruit and showed us around. The villa itself is just perfect, we were a family of 4 adults and 2 girls 12 & 14, the location is minutes away from Fig Tree Bay where the water is so clear and the sandy beach is one of the best in Cyprus. The girls were able to walk to the shops on there own as the location is so safe. The luxury of the villa was perfect for the girls as they could get up when they wanted and even watch films during the day when they were too hot. The pool at the villa was great, it was clean and a great size for all of us. We will definitely be visiting again and if you are looking for a villa in the Protaras area you will certainly be wise in booking this one. Dawn & George, we would like to thank you for your being so helpful and kind and look forward to seeing you again Debbie, Simon, Bethany & Jade

Management Response
16 Jun 2017
Dear Debbie we cannot thank you enough for your kind words, we are all very happy that your holiday went as planned and we hope that we will see you again next year!
FrequentF...
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We arrived in the early hours of the morning to be greeted by fantastic hospitality which included a home cooked meal and a warm welcome. The villa is located less than a 5 minute walk from Protaras strip and Fig Tree Bay (which is gorgeous), 20 minute drive from Ayia Napa and a 50 minute drive from Larnaca airport. The villa is immaculately kept with a generous pool and separate BBQ area. Overall the villa, location and hospitality made for a perfect holiday and we'd definitely recommend to anyone wishing to stay in Cyprus. Thank you for a lovely holiday :)

BelfastCh...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa, location and owners”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by owners who were very welcoming and had prepared a meal which we grateful for. Also food for the following morning and treats for the children. After a tour and some explanations on how to operate things they left us to enjoy the villa.

The villa was excellent and in an excellent quiet location. I described it to friends as out of the way but minutes walk from everything. The cove nearby is a must. A short walk also brings you to the main strip and along the beach front.

The villa has beautiful gardens and a fabulous pool that we all loved. This was our first villa holiday and we loved the relaxing feel to it. The children were not rushed up for breakfast and likewise we ate in the villa or out in restaurants when it suited us.

The owners were very friendly and keen for us to make this our home for the duration. They attended to the pool and garden area and ensured we felt as ease. They provided their contact number and were keen we contacted them if we were unhappy with anything.

We thoroughly enjoyed our family holiday in Protaras and it was made more special by the accommodation. Definitely recommend and want to go next year

Travelling group: Extended Family
jackiewes...
Bury, United Kingdom
“Definitely book this villa if you want to stay at Fig a Tree Bay, Protaras”
Reviewed 2 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We have literally just returned from staying at this villa for 2 weeks and feel I have to write a review. We travelled with our 2 daughters and there partners and our baby Grandaughter. We have had just the best time staying in this lovely family villa. Before I booked I must have studied all the villas for rent in this area and took a long time before deciding to book. I am so glad I did, as this villa was exactly as it says on the advert. Whilst there I saw some of the other villas I nearly booked and were so glad I took my time. I can only reiterate what previous reviews have said about the owners of the villa Dawn, George and Andreas who were lovely lovely people. As with others visitors we arrived Late to a cooked meal, fruit, milk, cereals etc and everything you need to get your holiday started. They were easily contactable for any issues (the electric cut off one evening but there was no hesitation in helping us to get it sorted). Dawn came and over saw the cleaning after our first week with clean sheets towels etc. As the villa is privately owned there kitchen is well stocked with kitchen crockery, pans, cutlery etc, all this makes it like a home from home stay especially if there are a few of you. The pool is something else, as big as the advert says, again after seeing all the other villas this really was special. This was cleaned regularly and kept in pristine condition. There is plenty of space around the villa, lovely bar/barbecue area and a beatiful front garden with all types of fruit trees. The position of the villa is literally a 5 minute walk to the Fig Tree Bay beach and resort and is very beautiful. We didn't hire a car and didn't need to. If you are considering booking a villa we would all have no hesitation in recommending Alexandros 4.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing