Crystal Springs Beach Hotel
US$263
US$235
Flokkas Hotel Apts.(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$71
Mandalena ApartHotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$141
US$85
  • Pool
Livas Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$94
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
US$215
  • Pool
Kapetanios Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Pool
Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$153
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
1,326 results
All reviewspool barprivate beachsuperior roombus rideplenty of sunbedsnext yearayia napathe general managerbus servicerelaxing holidaysea viewcypriot nightsmall bayfamily roomnight porterrestaurant managerall inclusive option
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We played wedding at this hotel and everything was perfect.
First of all, the food - very delicious, the chef knows his job. Plenty of food throughout the day.
The place is realy beautiful, very good hotel grounds and well maintained beach.
And finally, the staff of the hotel is the kindest people at Cyprus, make's us feel like at home. Each person care about you, you can ask anything and they try to do best to make you feel comfortable at the hotel.
This is the main advantage of the hotel. I think, if you give to this people another building they will make it another best place in Cyprus!!))
Huge thank's to Yianna, Nicos, Angelos, Tasoula, you are the best)) I wish prosperity to your hotel, see you in few years when we will come back to celebrate anniversary)

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrey C
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A mini break for half term - a hotel that has staff that know how to look after their guests. Nothing was too much to ask. The hotel is very clean and tidy - not luxurious but for a family with young children it was great. The evening entertainment was varied and crowds gathered to see Mykos do his Michael Jackson (our 5yr old just couldn't get off the dance floor). The area for the entertainers was maybe a little cramped for them but it certainly didn't spoil the atmosphere. Great location with its own little beach. The pool again very clean and towels available at no charge for use poolside. All inclusive upgrade available so too a safe, internet, fridge in room at a nominal fee. Maybe the only thing needed was tea/coffee making facilities in the room or take your own. We would definitely recommend and hope to return.

Room Tip: The Sea View room overlooks the pool too!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I had a great time there, one of the best hotels I've ever been to, although I worked in the touristic business for so long to know the difference but this hotel is magnificent, the staff is lovely, they made be feel like it's my own hotel, the service is wonderful, we was there for a wedding of our friends, and it was remarkable, I'll never forget this vacation at this hotel,.
Guys if you still thinking then make you your mind fast, Crystal Springs beach hotel without doubt is your choice

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank hamada-1986
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The only regret I have from staying in this lovely hotel is that our vacation lasted just one week from 18/05 till 25/05. Everything in the hotel was great starting from sea view rooms which were cleaned really nicely and ending with the most friendly staff. I would like to tell thank you to Yianna, Angelos, Tasoula, Ylia and many others. Even GM Mr. Nicos was greeting every guest in the restaurant which made us feel really welcomed in the hotel. I was very surprised with themed nights on dinner. All the dishes were very tasty.
I should also mention that we came to the hotel to celebrate wedding of our dear friends and it was the best wedding someone could wish for. And believe me it would not be so perfect if not for the amazing staff of the hotel, who made everything as bride and groom could only dream for.
I would definitely come back to this hotel,which I believe is the best in Cyprus.
Thank you again for the vacation I will always remember.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katya D
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Spent a fantastic holiday at this hotel. Can't praise the staff enough for their knowledge and were always happy to give help if needed especially Yianna and Andreos.

Lovely relaxing hotel, lovely view from Room across the bay, gardens leading down to bay were kept fantastic by Gardner, lovely pool, no problem getting sun beds plenty were available. Went all inclusive, food lovely so was wine. Bus service to Protaras really good and inexpensive. Will definitely be
going back.