Crystal Springs Beach Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Pantelia(Paralimni)
  • Beachfront
1,283 results
All reviewspool barprivate beachsuperior roombus rideplenty of sunbedsnext yearayia napathe general managerbus servicerelaxing holidaysea viewcypriot nightsmall bayfamily roomnight porterrestaurant managerall inclusive option
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I visited the hotel in April at the beginning of the season. My initial impression was not favourable, especially had I had to drag my suitcase along the driveway leading to the hotel's entrance because the drive was too narrow for the coach. I was soon to find that this view did not do justice to the magnificent of the hotel.

The reservation staff were welcoming and extremely engaging. My reservation was for a double bed with sea view, unfortunately this was not available at the time of check in and my inconvenience was compensated with a bottle of champagne and a fruit platter - nice touch!

Once a double room was available I was relocated with another bottle of champagne and a fruit platter - a pleasant surprise!

The room was clean and tidy, very well kept. The housekeeping staff were thorough and eager to be of assistance.

The restaurant offered a buffet style breakfast and dinner, the offerings were delicious and mouth watering. As a solo traveller, I was made to feel comfortable and the staff were very friendly and personable. A really nice bunch!

The beach area was quite constraint but this does not distract from the fact that one is able to swim out to the main beach area. The hotel has a nice sizeable adult pool, and the pool and beach areas had more than enough supply of lounge chairs. The area around the hotel was ideal for walking and relaxation. There is a quaint church by the marina worth a visit.

There are limited facilities I.e. Spa, however there was a gym on site and I was able to access the steam room at a fee.

The overall ambience of the hotel was exhilarating and really worth the visit. What made the experience memorable and outstanding were the staff. They were professional, friendly and personable. A special mention to the public relations and reservation manager - both gems!

The tranquility of the surrounding could not be overstated, I found the visit the most effective way to de-stressed, I felt the time spent was too short but worthwhile. It's really worth a follow up visit....

Room Tip: Sea view at a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We played wedding at this hotel and everything was perfect.
First of all, the food - very delicious, the chef knows his job. Plenty of food throughout the day.
The place is realy beautiful, very good hotel grounds and well maintained beach.
And finally, the staff of the hotel is the kindest people at Cyprus, make's us feel like at home. Each person care about you, you can ask anything and they try to do best to make you feel comfortable at the hotel.
This is the main advantage of the hotel. I think, if you give to this people another building they will make it another best place in Cyprus!!))
Huge thank's to Yianna, Nicos, Angelos, Tasoula, you are the best)) I wish prosperity to your hotel, see you in few years when we will come back to celebrate anniversary)

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrey C
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A mini break for half term - a hotel that has staff that know how to look after their guests. Nothing was too much to ask. The hotel is very clean and tidy - not luxurious but for a family with young children it was great. The evening entertainment was varied and crowds gathered to see Mykos do his Michael Jackson (our 5yr old just couldn't get off the dance floor). The area for the entertainers was maybe a little cramped for them but it certainly didn't spoil the atmosphere. Great location with its own little beach. The pool again very clean and towels available at no charge for use poolside. All inclusive upgrade available so too a safe, internet, fridge in room at a nominal fee. Maybe the only thing needed was tea/coffee making facilities in the room or take your own. We would definitely recommend and hope to return.

Room Tip: The Sea View room overlooks the pool too!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I had a great time there, one of the best hotels I've ever been to, although I worked in the touristic business for so long to know the difference but this hotel is magnificent, the staff is lovely, they made be feel like it's my own hotel, the service is wonderful, we was there for a wedding of our friends, and it was remarkable, I'll never forget this vacation at this hotel,.
Guys if you still thinking then make you your mind fast, Crystal Springs beach hotel without doubt is your choice

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank hamada-1986
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The only regret I have from staying in this lovely hotel is that our vacation lasted just one week from 18/05 till 25/05. Everything in the hotel was great starting from sea view rooms which were cleaned really nicely and ending with the most friendly staff. I would like to tell thank you to Yianna, Angelos, Tasoula, Ylia and many others. Even GM Mr. Nicos was greeting every guest in the restaurant which made us feel really welcomed in the hotel. I was very surprised with themed nights on dinner. All the dishes were very tasty.
I should also mention that we came to the hotel to celebrate wedding of our dear friends and it was the best wedding someone could wish for. And believe me it would not be so perfect if not for the amazing staff of the hotel, who made everything as bride and groom could only dream for.
I would definitely come back to this hotel,which I believe is the best in Cyprus.
Thank you again for the vacation I will always remember.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends