Malama Beach Holiday Village
  • Breakfast included
Pantelia(Paralimni)
  • Beachfront
1,096 results
All reviewssandy areakids clubgarden viewanimation teamnext yeartable tenniscar rentalexcept sundayfamily resortindoor poolshallow waterplenty of sunbedshalf boardbed apartmentice creamsmall baychildren aged
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My daughter and I have just returned from a week in Malama Bay. We had a very nice quiet and relaxing holiday. The apartments were very clean and spacious and all were only a short walk from all the amenities. The pools were clean and there was always plenty of sun beds available no matter what time you fell out of bed! There is a a small beach at the rear of the hotel and another close by. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and although we did not partake in much the organised activities around the hotel the animation team were great especially with the children but never hassled us to join in anything . Although there was quite a limited choice of food , there was always something to tempt us and Vidas the chef was always happy and entertaining! Although there was very little around the hotel , a cheap bus ride into Protaras always provided lots of choices to eat, shops and the pretty Fig Tree Bay to see. I would recommend this hotel especially for young families.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We had a week in Malama Bay in early May and had a lovely time. It was fairly quiet as it was term time and there was always loads of sunbeds to choose from and no need to be up at the crack of dawn to get a bed. There is a small beach/cove at the back of the hotel but a much larger beach about 5/10 min walk away. The complex is really well maintained and all of the staff are really friendly and work very hard. The animation team are amazing and the kids absolutely loved them. Just when you thought that the evening's entertainment was going to be a bit naff they always got it going and it always ended up being a really good night. Free popcorn in the bar in the evening went down well with the kiddies aswell. We were all inclusive and found the wine really nice sometimes and not so good other times, however there are plenty of other options and the cocktails are good. Often in the restaurant we would have a look at what was on offer and not be very tempted, but we were never disappointed with our choices and the salad bar was gorgeous, lots of different options here lunch time and evening. It truly is a lovely place to holiday, the only slight problem if you like to go for a walk to the shops etc then there isn't any around, you really need to get on a bus or taxi to do that kind if thing. We didn't bother as we were happy in the hotel and on the beach but if you were there for two weeks you would probably need a change of scenery. Whilst away our little girl lost her iPod, it wasn't found or had'nt made its way into lost property until after we left. I emailed to check if it had been found and it had, I said I would pay for its return but they just packaged and sent it for us at there expense which they really didn't have to do, this generally seems to be the ethos of the hotel.

1  Thank ActionF
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have just returned from a 10 day All inclusive holiday with my partner and my three year old daughter. I can honestly say that this little gem is amazing and I am so lucky to have found it. The whole complex was spotlessly clean, the food was out of this world. The icing on the cake was the entertainment staff as they made every single day special for my family. My daughter spent the whole 10 days with a permanent smile as she was entertained morning, noon and night by three of the most wonderful staff I have ever met. Helly,Eddy and MIro are credit to the hotel and they are so tenacious and hardworking. They made the holiday so special and I cannot wait to return. The hotel provided everything we needed and even though we went to Protarus for the day we did not want to leave this wonderful complex for a minute. There is excellent trails for running around the holiday and the Kids entertainment and the adults was amazing. Well done Malama you did not disappoint us!

1  Thank Kirsty L
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We've just come back from the Malama & had a fab time.
The hotel was spotless, the room was spotless and the restaurant was spotless. The all inclusive food was very very good.
All the staff were lovely especially Helley on the animation team.
Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank salmons8
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I am currently staying here and I was worried about the kids not having enough to do on this site....the animation team are excellent and are continuously proving fun and games for the kids...
The whole team at this hotel are very friendly.
Everything is clean.
The food is good.
Overall excellent...
The only complaint is from my kids and thats that I wont pay for the wifi access....but I give them a chance to use the free internet access in reception each day....which to be honest is a good thing to get the kids off their computers!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014