Just returned from a long weekend with my best friend to this hotel. I have a friend who travels to Protaros reguarly and told me of this hotel. Whilst it was outstanding in so many ways there were a few but's!..
1. our room was located at the front of the hotel....if you are looking for peace and quiet request a room at the rear because it was like living on the M25!!
2. The staff were NOT always friendly
3. It is siutated just off of the main Strip and a little bit too touristy for me. I was expecting somewhere a little quieter and more secluded. Def not the case.
The hotel itself is very nice, clean and modern. Reception area very grand and new. Pools are gorgeous and situated right on the beach so no need to drive. The beach was totally and utterly stunning, however it was a little over crowded and this was just outside of the main peak season, ie. children's school holidays. You are allocated a sun lounger when you arrive and that is yours for the duration of the stay which was a nice idea.
We stayed Bed and Breakfast. Breakfast is served till 10am daily, and we didn't arrive most days till 9.50am and there was plenty of food choice at that time and still being refilled constantly. Can't comment on dinners as went out.
Overall lovely hotel, but location wise just didnt' do it for me. I personally probably wouldn't go back, done it but move on to another location in Cyprus. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capo Bay is set on Fig Tree Bay, perhaps the most famous beach in Cyprus. Modern, chic and elegantly understated, Capo Bay’s light filled lobby, welcomes our guests. The designers have managed to bring, throughout the Hotel, the colors of the sandy beaches and the gorgeous shades of the Mediterranean Sea. The use of natural materials is obvious in every part of the property; from the oak handmade furniture to the cotton/linen tapestries which create an ambience that calms and relaxes. The hotel is sure to delight you with its shimmering views, its irresistible restaurants with their fusion of flavors, and the tranquil atmosphere that prevails around the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Capo Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Capo Bay
- Capo Bay Protaras