smartline Lantiana Gardens
US$263
US$233
Flokkas Hotel Apts.(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$140
US$84
Mandalena ApartHotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$53
Livas Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$94
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
US$214
  • Pool
Kapetanios Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$152
Antigoni Hotel(Protaras)
US$197
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main stripfig tree baycomplimentary fruitwater melonair conbreakfast includedspecial thanksluggage roomchecking outquiet roomcourtesy roombars and restaurantspool areaminute walk from the hotelstayed here for two weeksdouble roombed and breakfast
Reviewed 13 June 2014

what a lovely welcome from the staff here!! i arrived just before midnight to be told i had been given a free upgrade to a 1 bed apartment with sea view and air con, the staff were brilliant, I was staying for just 4 nights, a last minute booking for my eldest sons wedding which i had thought i wouldnt be able to attend due to my youngest son having exams and not allowed time off school. on the day of the wedding i needed to call for a taxi to get there, reception was full of guests booking in i would never have made it in time but a member of staff used her own mobile to book me a taxi, i made the wedding in good time. i was made to feel special and looked after. i would certainly stay here again for many reasons, lovely lovely people

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just returned from a fabulous 10 days at Lantiana. Can not fault the hotel. Fantastic location 5 mins walk from the beautiful fig tree bay beach. Apartments are spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff were so friendly and welcoming and couldn't do enough for us. We were traveliing with our 2 children 5 & 1 which is never easy.....but the staff were so fantastic with the children. We had fresh milk waiting in our room for us when we arrived late at night along with a plate of fruit which was great as we didn't arrive till midnight and all the shops were shut. Breakfast was good - a bit of everything so my daughter always found something - she is a fussy eater! We only had dinner once as there are so many restaurants to try but food was pleasant and they had nice entertainment for the kids.Pool area quiet but nice and a little play area for the children. Protraras is a lot more touristy than the usual places we stay which put me off at first - but we soon found the better restaurants and the beach and facilities and play areas for the children were excellent. There was so much to see in Cyprus and and it was such a friendly lovely place we will definitely return soon.

Room Tip: Hire a car and see some of the less built up areas away from the sea front. There are wonderful traditional Tavernas and many beautiful villages. Stavros water sports in front of Capo Bay is fantastic for pedalo's, jet ski's etc. I went parasailing for the first time and was a brilliant experience. Lantiana is a perfect base!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We are just back after staying 10 days here.

At first we were hesitant because the hotel had overbooked and we had to stay at the hotel next door for two nights - don't worry about this the other hotel is amazing!!

Lantiana is a good hotel, the staff are fab and so is the food! One two nights I had the best meals I have ever had! (steak night and Italian night)
The rooms are nice and spacious and even though it is near the strip you can't hear any noise!

The only thing I would suggest is that you bring your own towels as these need replacing and can be a bit hit or a miss as to how many you get.

I would stay here again thanks to the staff and the food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank natasharoot
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed at Lantiana for 11 nights this May, and was pleasantly surprised by the whole holiday. I had booked via flexible trips and was visiting this part of Cyprus for the first time. The hotel is in a fab location, just 2 minutes walk to the main strip and 5 minutes to the beautiful beach. The staff were friendly and welcoming. If spending the day at the pool you are treated to complimentary fruit & cold flannels in the afternoon, as well as a waitress service for drinks. These little touches really exceeded my expectations. The breakfast was plentiful, my only critique would be that it could be replenished around 9.15/30am for those like myself who enjoyed a lay in. One thing that we found odd was that every morning from around 7.30am we were awoken by scraping noises and doors banging, as though furniture was being moved in the room above us (we were on the top floor , so maybe it was coming from below) this noise disturbed our sleep but apart from that the holiday was relaxing, Protaras had lots to offer and the hotel was great. I will definately be returning to Protaras in the future :)

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank LBoosh89
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I booked this hotel for my a group of 2 adults , 2 children, 2 toddlers and an infant. Wanted a family holiday. The economy the way it was it was slightly over our budget but it would be out only holiday as a family in years. We booked in April 2013. Flew on the 16th October. all great until we landed. Not enough seats on the bus meaning I had to sit with a 2 year old and a 1 year old on my knee. We finally reached the hotel after 12 hours of travelling with 3 very tired, screaming babies to be met by the hotel receptionist informing us that the hotel was fully booked. When I asked why we were not informed it was stated that it was the fault of the tour operator I had booked with and they should have let me know. Obviously I was furious. We were told that we would have to stay in another hotel just opposite called the Alva for 2 nights and then we could come back and stay the rest of the vacation in the Lantiana. We could walk to the hotel through a short snicket but we wouldn't be able to take the double pushchair, single pushchair, 3 suitcases and 3 lots of hand luggage so they would order us a taxi at their cost. They would also upgrade us to bed and breakfast. If I wanted bed and breakfast I would have booked for it. My children wouldn't eat that food in a morning so I took their cereals from home. After waiting in the hotel reception for 10 minutes with a complimentary drink which we had to argue for my middle child wanted to play in their play area. it was very poorly lit so I stayed with her. It was about 6 metres infront of where we were sat waiting. My baby started crying so I asked my 9 yr old son to watch the middle child on a trampoline with the enclose round it (although in poor condition) just whilst I gave a bottle of milk to the baby. with in 2 minutes she was screaming not moving her arm. We were taken to the Alva hotel where I called the dr and taken by ambulance to the clinic. My daughter had dislocated and fractured her elbow. All night in the hospital we returned to our accommodation to blaring music in our room from the bars on the main strip. The décor was old. Very dowdy and the lift was so small any one in a wheel chair wouldn't be able to enter it.
2 nights of no sleep we finally were moved back to the Lantiana. the manager and receptionist met us and of course we were very unhappy. They said we could exchange bed and breakfast to lunch which each time we showed the vouchers the staff questioned and claimed we only had 2 meals free not for the whole party. The staff were fed up and ready to finish for the season. Some were nice others very unfriendly. After 3 separate trips to the hospital it was time to go home. The manager tried to help but the damage was done. The holiday was ruined. my daughter couldn't get her arm wet so no pool or sea. Nightmare for a 2 yr old!
I am currently complaining and it has now come to light that a couple fell ill in the hotel and therefore took our room so we got moved. Not the holiday we booked and paid for and we will never get the time or money back not to mention the stress and heartbreak of my toddler breaking her arm. The pool was clean. Because it was the end of the season a lot of the meals requested they were not available as they had run out. I see the reviews... I have been to Cyprus 10 times and I can honestly say I will never go back there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family