this was our first trip to Cyprus and it wont be our last.The hotel was really nice,very clean and the staff were very helpful.The food menu could have a little more variety throughout the week,but the quality of the food was really good,and you can pile the plate up !!We didn't have to put beach towels out early by the pool to get a good spot,there is plenty of space and lots of sun loungers.there are 2 shops 2 minutes from the hotel which sell food,milk,english newspapers.
The hotel is around a 20 minute walk from the main area of protaras,but it is a nice walk on the main road.buses seem to be very popular but only one would go past as we walked to the town.
agna napa is farther away and you would need the bus or as we did,hired a jeep.
quiet during the day,comes alive at night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Narcissos Hotel Apts (Classification Class A) is conveniently situated in a quiet area between the two most popular tourist resorts of Cyprus, cosmopolitan AGIA NAPA and relaxing PROTARAS. Located in a tranquil and picturesque setting, the complex itself is elegant as well as family friendly. The beautifully landscaped gardens and large outdoor pool area make an ideal setting for a relaxing, sun-filled vacation. Narcissos Hotel Apts is a resort with a warm family atmosphere, excellent food and friendly service that will fully meet your expectations for a most pleasant holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Narcissos ApartHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Narcissos Apart Hotel Protaras
- Narcissos Aparthotel Protaras
- Narcissos Apartments