“"We are keeping this beauty to ourselves"”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Protaras
Platomare Hotel Apartments
Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Protaras
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Well what can I say! Didnt know what to expect at first as we have never been self catering before, but we are going to book for next year, every one is so nice, the staff are a credit to the hotel, Florin is such a lovely guy, and the Chef makes some great meals, (Not that good at table tennis as My hubby beat him on the last day). the staff cant do enough for you, and what lovely people they have running this hotel, What more can I say

2  Thank lisapa234

Reviewed 24 September 2010

I can only agree with everyone, Mike & I had a wonderful time in Platomare, thanks to all the staff and friends we made there. For a 3 star it was more than we could expect. Wish it was more than 2 weeks. One we will visit again some time soon.

3  Thank IreneMike
Reviewed 24 September 2010

just come back from two wonderful weeks at the platomare. this is the second time weve stayed there. what a fantastic hotel, family run and so friendly, staff cant do enough for you and a special thanks to florin for his lovely friendly face at breakfast and jean and terry and of course catherine. everything perfect as usual, just like being in your own home with brilliant sunshine. appartments cleaned every day and all the little extras we normally have to ask for were provided for. made some really good friends this year and we were really sorry when holiday had to come to an end. this our little corner of cypriot paradise and cant wait to go again next year.

2  Thank trakengirl
Reviewed 22 September 2010

We stayed 2 weeks at Platomare and had fantastic holiday. We have never known such friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. They say to tell them if not happy or if need anything rather than be unhappy. We didn't have any complaints. Our apartment was overlooking sea and pool, very large and clean. We don't use the kitchen area as always eat out. I feel as if I made a friend of Jean, a real lady. The cleaning staff were very friendly and Florian lovely. We can't wait to go back next year. Thanks to all at Platomare.

Love Mo and Bob

2  Thank MoBob190725
Reviewed 20 September 2010

Just come back from a wonderful week at the Platomare, feel absolutely gutted that I didn't book 2 weeks. Seriously if you're considering booking the Platomare then go for it! If you've already booked then you're in for a treat and I'm really envious! Everything from the friendly staff to the superb location... this place is the business!

Fair enough, it might not be a 5 star hotel so don't expect luxury. But if you're looking for simple but extremely clean accommodation in a wonderful setting then who needs luxury when you've got everything you could possibly need for a fantastic holiday. I stayed in block A room 24 - gorgeous pool views. Waking up seeing the inviting pool and the blue sea in the distance was just perfect.

The resort of Pernera is pretty spread out and the beaches are amazing. Protaras is only a twenty minute stroll away along the seafront. The Platomare is a great base if you want to explore or simply relax by the gorgeous swimming pool. There's a nice little bar serving great food throughout the day.

I loved Cyprus so much, I've already booked for March. Staying at the Atlantica Oasis in Limassol... but will be definately booking my summer holiday at the Plotomare - for 2 weeks next time!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank RobboJNottingham
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Once Again i stayed in the Platomare, My Little Jewel in the Crown of Cyprus. Anyone who faults this Family Run Hotel Should go live on another Planet. What DO people want. Well let me tell you. If you want Good Food at reasonable Prices, Basic Extremely Clean Acc. Fresh Linen and Towels every other day, Cheerful Helpfull Staff and Management where they basically can recall every guest by name COME HERE. Fantastic Location. Sun, Sand, Sea and you dont get treated like an Alien ( as in more expensive but usually not any better ) Hotels, Go to the Platomare. If you don't then GO LIVE ON MARS where you might be more comfortable and you can whine about things till your hearts content.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lynnkatie
Reviewed 21 August 2010

We stayed at the Platomare in August 2009 and it honestly was the best holiday I ever had! We had a large, clean apartment on the ground floor and was actually shocked at how big this was! The staff here were so helpful especially Terry & Jean who gave you good tips on where to visit. We loved the area of Pernera - close enough to the beach, bars and restaurants and only 20 minutes walk along a new boardwalk coastal path to the livelier resort of Protaras. I recommend visiting Paralimini, Konnos Bay, Nicossia, take a half day boat trip (you can book this on the coastal walk into Protaras) and definitely the markets. We used the local buses and there is a booking office in Paralimini which you can book excursions through. We phoned them for most trips and they spoke excellent English. We booked our trips using the excursion offices in Protaras. We found they had more choice and were cheaper than what Olympic offered. We booked a half day jeep trip into Famagusta, the ghost town, which was AMAZING!! Fig Tree Bay in Protaras although busy is beautiful! We walked there nearly everyday. Do not miss out on this gem - I loved Cyprus and the Platomare absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple