See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed for 2 nights and I found the rooms to be spacious and comfortable. It was winter season and we had all the facilities required. They have nice big rooms with huge windows. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Overall I had a nice and cozy stay here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a night in a premium room. The room was spacious, however the ambience was not good. The AC was not working properly and was damaged. The floor was not clean. I was disappointed to see the condition of premium rooms and could imagine the conditions of other standard rooms. They have not Tata sky connections in the TV but only few channels were subscribed. TV screen was covered with some sort of film because of which the view was not clear. Overall it was not the pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We organized a party here.But the food and party arrangements provided by hotel restaurant were not good despite making full payment.Rooms were clean.Overall i will not recommend it as my experience was not pleasant.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank R G
Reviewed 29 June 2017

First of all they moved me to a TERRIBLE property where they didn't have the basic need for a star property. there was no information from anyone prior to my travel that we were being moved to a different place... which was not a star hotel. I had booked The Vinayak looking at it as a 4 star property and the luxury they offer so that the family could relax and enjoy... this property was not even a star property and I was charged the same price as of The Vinayak..... they didn't even have the basics like HOT Water, Fridge, Toiletries, was stinking.....can explain how bad it was... breakfast was terrible... all cold food.... when I spoke to The Vinayak Management saying that they were a 4 star property... he cooly said its BOOKING.COM's mistake to rank them as a 4 star property. .... PLEASE NEVER BOOK THIS PROPERTY THEY WILL ONLY CHEAT YOU.

Room Tip: Cheats .... Avoid going to this place.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We were staying in a hotel in the winter season. it was late night we started shivering, we requested an extra quilt from the room service and they provide it in no time. Not only this the restaurant area was quite good constructed with delicious food

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are quiter
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family