of all the clubmed i have done, this was the worst on a level of service.
the location is great, the rooms are nice, the food is medium (not much variety), the sports are excellent (waterski included!)
i was here for business but i have talked to customers and they thought the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of Rio de Janeiro, the Village of Rio das Pedras nestles amid lush greenery set at the edge of a long beach in Brazil. The Village's colonial style bungalows mingle in harmony with the surrounding wildlife. The large seafront swimming pool lies next to the restaurant where after a day of water-skiing or excursions, a variety of buffets await you. Here in this unique location, the live music and warmth of the Brazilian welcome will sweep you away into another world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Rio Das Pedras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Hotel Mangaratiba
- Club Med Mangaratiba
- Mangaratiba Club Med
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - Mangaratiba