We have just spent a week at Club Med, Rio das Pedras. It is quite a journey for South Africans but it is worth it when you get there. Its a beautiful, green, lush setting on the beach. Hendel, the Chief of the Village was the best Chief I have experienced, very friendly with excellent customer service. The resort is older than others I have experienced but the Club Med all inclusive experience is very worth while and excellent value for money. Overall a wonderful week away. (Not much English is spoken but you get to understand what it going on).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of Rio de Janeiro, the Village of Rio das Pedras nestles amid lush greenery set at the edge of a long beach in Brazil. The Village's colonial style bungalows mingle in harmony with the surrounding wildlife. The large seafront swimming pool lies next to the restaurant where after a day of water-skiing or excursions, a variety of buffets await you. Here in this unique location, the live music and warmth of the Brazilian welcome will sweep you away into another world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Med Rio Das Pedras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Hotel Mangaratiba
- Club Med Mangaratiba
- Mangaratiba Club Med
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - Mangaratiba