“WOW! Far exceeded our expectations! Our best...”
other traveller has booked this property
seaside villa for 4 adults + 2 kids
amazing sea view ground floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
amazing sea view
ground floor
sitting area indoors and adjacent veranda
sitting area detail
fully equipped kitchen
bright kitchen
en-suite bathroom
bathroom
marble table under pine tree
private garden 1500 sqm with various trees
unlimited view over the bay
olive trees and blooming flowers
1500 sqm private garden with parking area
natural shadow under the trees
romantic dinner in the garden
2 floor villa overlooking the bay
local beach with crystal clear water
beach in Kalamata
sandy beach
sunset in the garden
fish tavern in Mani
enjoy greek nature!
Great base, close to historic places
Verga beach (5 km from Kalamata)
overlooking Messinian bay
sunset in the garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
ninalubin...
New York City, New York
“WOW! Far exceeded our expectations! Our best Kalamata stay by FAR!”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I have been coming to Greece, Kalamata in particular, for most of my life. This summer we found this beautiful home to rent for our stay, and we thought by the looks of the beautiful pictures it must be too good to be true and something would end up not being quite as good as we expected, but to our wonderful surprise, we were completely blown away with our entire experience even from the very beginning of booking way before we even arrived. The owner, Panos, is a very special man. He went above and beyond at every turn, and took such special time and care to promptly respond to each and every random, even annoying request I came up with leading up to our trip. Not only did he research local grocery stores where I could find the exact kind of organic foods and goat milk for my baby that I was worried about finding, but he also went out and found me my exact diapers and wipes that my baby uses so that I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of going out to the store after our long travel. He made sure to stock up the house with water and fresh fruit and vegetables and coffee and treats, diapers and wipes and baby's milk, all right there waiting for me upon my arrival, making me feel so incredibly welcomed and taken care of, what a special way to be able to start your vacation. He and his wife greeted us upon arrival and were the most kind and friendly, helpful family you could hope for. We honestly felt like we were staying in our relatives home or something, that's how well they took care of us and all of our needs. As if all of that wasn't enough, they even went so far as to also help me find a trustworthy babysitter I could hire when needed during my stay, who turned out to be their neighbor, and close family friend. She turned out to also be a doll, and was perfectly capable and trustworthy and wonderful, and they helped facilitate the entire process too. They also were so accommodating with the arranging their cleaning lady to come at a special requested time when we would be out of the house and convenient with the baby and our schedule.
The above all speaks to how impressed we were at every single level of the quality of care Panos gave us from beginning to end of service with renting us his home. But what I also want to mention was just how magical and special and charming this house really was too! It is a perfect location in Kalamata, in my option and having come here and stayed all over the map here for countless summers, this was the most prime ideal location to all the best beaches, attractions and tavernas. The pictures do not lie (as many often do). Those pictures barely even do it justice how breathtaking the sunset and ocean views from all over the house and the grounds. We truly utilized every crevis of the gorgeous outdoor grounds and every room and balcony to its fullest. It's the kind of house that just immediately feels like home and you don't ever want to leave. It's very clean and safe and well taken care of. The kitchen was also fully stocked and we did a lot of cooking and laundry at the house having our toddler with us, and we found absolutely everything there that we could possibly need!
I cannot say enough positive things about Panos and this home, and believe me I am a picky traveler who is not one to sit and take the time to write a review like this unless I fully mean every word and want to make sure he and his home get the value and credit they deserve and lucky houseguests like me can go enjoy a beautiful vacation as did we!
Can't wait to come back!!!

Navigator...
“Nice house with a lovely garden and wonderful sea views.”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The house including the kitchen and garden is very well equipped - Wifi, barbecue, toiletries,useful provisions in the kitchen - I don't think that we felt we lacked anything.

The owners, Panos and Lena are really thoughtful, kind and helpful with, great suggestions of places to eat and visit in the area.

My favourite bit, besides the incredibly clean and calm sea below the house, was sitting on the balcony outside the master bedroom either watching the sunset or having a morning tea. Or maybe, the view from the table in the garden at meal times. My least favourite bit, was the short walk along the road to get to the beach - lots of cars. But, it was mid August and I imagine that it is less busy at other times of the year.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Teenagers
Rockport, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being removed from the busyness of Kalamata.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Katie T
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing Property, perfect villa for our needs, just beautiful”
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

We were constantly in contact with both Lena and Panos until we landed in Kalamata. They kindly met us at a well known landmark and travelled in convoy to the villa. They are both wonderful and warm people and so helpful and generous.

The Villa is magical, set in a beautiful, manicured garden and the house is furnished beautifully, Lena's artwork is gorgeous around their magnificant home. We loved spending time there, beautiful views and the sunsets were gorgeous across the messinan bay. Close to some beautiful and safe beaches. Great local supermarket across the road with lovely owners. Overall, a grear place to stay, will defintiely return to Villa Lena when we are next in Greece.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The home itself, location, gardens
Liked least: Nothing!!
Friends getaway
Lyon, France
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pleasant house and garden
Liked least: the noisy
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BOAZTA
Israel
“Great vacation place”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay in the villa very much. The house was clean and the beds comfortable. Dining under the fig tree was great. The aircondition works good in the bedrooms and even in the heat of july we had good sleep.
The local beach was wonderful especially for morning swims. We liked the recomended resturants but mostly going down to the harbour to buy fresh fish from the boats and BBQ them in the evening. Having a minimarket across the street is great.
One have to notice that the third bedroom is a loft open to the second bedroom accessed by a ladder so there is no real privacy, and it is not suitable for elderly guests.

Liked best: Location, Local beach, outside shower
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing