“Great for kids” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Giddy Kippers

Giddy Kippers
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Nelson
More attraction details
Owner description: One of North's leading indoor children's play centres. Come and join us and let the kids blow off some energy as they explore our newly extended play frame, while you relax and enjoy something from our latest menu or simply sip a coffee and read a magazine. We have free wifi available to all our customers.
Lancashire
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

My son loves it here. The food is very good and the staff are lovely.

It is hit and miss when visiting as sometimes it can be quiet and other times it can be extremely busy.
The party rooms are a great idea, but I did find the music to be a little too loud, especially where young ears are concerned, ( ooh I sound old don't I?) But the parties are well organised, with food served in between games and play time. The children are free to come and go out of the party rooms as they please.

The site offers free wi-fi to keep parents amused, you just need to ask for the code from reception.

There is a good selection of food, drinks and ice cream available to buy, the jugs of juice are a great buy for the kids and the hot chocolate is amazing for adults!

Visited July 2014

North West England
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 199 helpful votes
“Enjoyable and a good price too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Went at 1.40 on a Friday and it was good as not too many children so not too noisy for a Nanny!

It really emptied out at 3 - school collection time.

Very clean, friendly staff, food excellent well cooked and well priced, all in all a great afternoon.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lucyjazzylegs
Barrowford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Would never go anywhere else!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I took my kids here, they thought it was fantstic! the food is amazing and the staff are lovely and the equipment is very clean and it is very well organised. We wnt on a very hot day and my 4 and 7 year olds where complaining that they where too hot, i told them to go and get some water and gave them the money, when they came back, they showed me that Giddy Kippers had ice lollys and i told them they could each have one. I think this, when kids are running around and getting hot, is a very good idea!!! Great place- would never go anywhere else!!!

Visited January 2014
padiham
“Great play area from 0 to 11 years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Really good play area. My 3 year old loves it and the staff are very friendly. We go every week during term time. My 9 year old also enjoys it at weekends and in the holidays although its too busy for my little one then.

Visited February 2014
Burnley
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great for the kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Just been to a birthday party on monday, this play is fantastic for kids. You can wear out the most energetic of kids here - the party food is average but you get what you pay for and all the mess is out of your own home. So all in all a perfect place to take kids.

Visited February 2014