“Great atmosphere and food”

Valentino Ristorante
Ranked #12 of 56 Restaurants in Bingley
Price range: US$29 - US$69
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Silsden, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

First visit for my 7year old grand daughter and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Our waiter was so kind to her and made the whole evening very special.

• Visited April 2014

Bingley, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We've gone to Valentino Ristorante a few times and have always had good food and great service. It's nice place to go for just a night out or something a bit special.

• Visited May 2013
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Don't have the steak”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Arrived all nice, few drinks with my wife. Both ordered steak sirloin and a peppercorn sauce. Never had steak like it - dreadful. Chewy and simply coud not eat it. Problem was I was really looking forward to it and was really disappointed. Told the staff and they did not charge for it and agreed that it was poor....why did they serve it then, was a question I felt like asking!

It wasn't cheap either and that made it worse if we had have had to pay!
Won't be going ack in a hurry

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Stevebing_12
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Local & good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Whilst Valentinos will never compete with the top end restaurants, it is a good Italian that has a decent sized menu at reasonable prices. Francesco the waiter is a large part of the experience and he makes everyone feel welcome and is great at front of house. The food is typical Italian fare and plentiful. Will return.

• Visited March 2014
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I visited here in January after seeing some promising reviews on the place. I went with my family who all enjoyed the meal. We were seated and put in a nice little spot in the corner. An oldish guy with a strong italian-I'm guessing- accent took our drinks order. He was very nice and seemed to be very traditional and homely. Our food arrived pretty quickly and tasted gorgeous we had calamari and usually in restaurants you can't even see the calamari but in this one it was massive - I couldn't even eat half of it! For main course I had a good old pizza pepperoni, the meat was great, little oily but the base was thin and crispy, just the cheese was little oily due to pepperoni. I realised that they had a big range of food, even their chicken and pepperoni is halal will definately come back for a good old hearty meal.

• Visited January 2014