Oakwood Hall Hotel
US$80
US$75
US$92
PremierInn.com
Ibis Bradford Shipley(Shipley)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Breakfast included
US$124
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswedding receptionfour poster bedbridal suitelovely venuewedding venuean excellent evening mealchoices for each coursehousing estatecharm and charactercharming hotelcosy barour room was spaciouswedding breakfastfresh flowersgothic buildinglast minute bookinggreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic weekend for a wedding, staff where superb, very friendly, very accommodating and know how to make you laugh. The rooms where very clear. one good thing was the mattresses so comfy. Would recommend it. Close to town centre only a 15 minute walk.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kirst B
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We got married here two years ago (and had a fabulous time and were really well looked after) and like last year, recently returned for our anniversary dinner. My husband and i just feel like we're popping in to visit friends - Philip and Marise are extremely welcoming, charming and an absolute 'hoot'. The meal was really nice, proper restaurant fayre and the recent revamp to the hotel has made it look even more special. I know we'll be going back to eat, stay or celebrate for years to come.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Came across this hotel on booking.com and I am really glad I did. Tucked away in exceptionally well kept grounds and gardens, this quiet getaway is a great place to be. I had been at a business lunch, so gave dinner a miss, but the bar menu was good. Breakfast the next morning was really great - freshly cooked and plenty of it. The lounge bar area is a real delight, somewhere to enjoy a quiet drink, and though a few groups were in, it did not feel crowded and I was still able to get on with some work in a comfortable corner. Staff were extremely friendly and courteous, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. I had a double room to myself but even for a couple there was plenty of space. This is not located in any of the area's key tourist spots, and I suspect a car is pretty much a must, but as a business stopover, or a base from which to sightsee, you could do an awful lot worse.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank phil J
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My wife and I spent a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable at this hotel yesterday. Friendly, attentive, courteous staff with a lovely large room and great food. Excellent value for money set in lovely grounds, looking forward to a return visit in the not too distant future.

Frank Gamble
Liverpool

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 15th March this year for my boyfriends birthday. When we arrived we were told we had been moved into a different room which was fine. Went up to our room and it was gorgeous, big four poster bed, exposed beams, fitted right in with the house in every way. We went down to eat in the hotel restaurant which was lovely, would really recommend it. Everything about this hotel is perfect, I saw a few reviews saying the bathrooms needed updating, I wouldn't say that at all, if the bathrooms were updated it would ruin the feel of the room. The only thing I would say is that breakfast is only until 9:30 on a weekend which we didn't know, and normally I would have been annoyed by the fact we had missed it, but the lady was so accommodating, sat us down made us tea and toast and just made us feel very welcome, that it didn't matter about missing the cooked breakfast. All in all a wonderful stay and I would definitely recommend to anybody.

• Stayed: March 2014