“Mamas Pizza”

Add it.
Mamas Pizza Takeaway
Ranked #44 of 61 Restaurants in Bingley
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We order pizza from here quite regular. All freshly made. Staff are always friendly. Victims of their own success and probably need a bigger establishment. Garlic bread is always hit and miss. I wouldn't recommend delivery as it is an outside contractor who attempts to rip you off. All in all reasonably priced and more often than not nice tasting pizzas.

2  Thank Boydini

Reviewed 13 January 2014

we've used Mamma Mia's for several years as were local.

we've tried their delivery service but generally if you phone in an order on a Friday or Saturday night your warned that delivery will be quite some time, sometimes over an hour as there's just one driver so we choose to collect which is usually quoted around 20 mins.

It seams that each time I go to collect its a different bunch of staff both on the till and preparing the food and you generally have to stand and wait for an extra ten mins whilst they sort out the fries, why don't they bag up several at once like Maccy D's do when they must be aware of how many portions have been ordered?

we've defiantly seen a decline in the quality of the food over the last few years which is a real shame as when they get it right there the best pizza around but now there's one or two places on the high street that are much cheaper and just as nice really so its no longer worth paying the extra for just an average pizza and they went through a faze of giving you badly burnt pizza's that they must have known were burnt, when I complained the next week I was told "well you should have brought them back then shouldn't you" which isn't really the sort of response I was hoping for, also they have removed the prices from the in house menu boards, im sure its a legal requirement for them to display the prices. I hope someone there reads this and books their ideas up rather that just resting on their Loral's.

3  Thank Howie C
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We have been ordering pizza from here off and on since it first opened many years ago. The pizza is consistently good, great bases, good sauce/cheese ratio and decent prices.

I know they started doing delivery years ago, but we have always collected so I can't comment on that.

The only thing that confounds me is in this day and age why they don't have a website with an online menu/price list? And why don't they join just eat?

1  Thank VickySalt
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We ordered pizza for delivery. They delivered it to the wrong address and so ended up waiting almost 2 hours... When it was finally delivered it was cold & limp. No apology, no replacement, no refund no future credit... Left me feeling very frustrated and very hungry. Have had to go elsewhere since which is a shame because the food is OK. Sort your customer service out!