“I’ll certainly be back to enjoy the peaceful...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Sand Bank Near By Rasdhoo
Room
Picnic Island
Shopping at main Road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
Jürg R
“I’ll certainly be back to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and the amazing coral reefs”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Very well organized guest house. Upon my arrival in Male I was welcome by a guide from Holiday Garden. Because we had to wait about 3 hours for the departure of the public speedboat he took me to Male island and showed me around the capital city. Once in Rasdhoo the Manager and a bell boy were waiting at the harbor to assist with the luggage. The guest house is well maintained and just one and half year old. The rooms are spacious and clean with air conditioning. All the trips I booked were organized by the hotel and the staff really made sure that you were enjoying every moment.
The neighborhood does offer anything you need for your holiday and it’s all walking distance. Café Ole and Lemon Drop Restaurant are both great places to eat. Make sure to try the Maldivian breakfast at the guest house.

28 Mar 2018
"Thank you so much taking time to review our property. we hope to see you again"
Prinnies
Loosdrecht, The Netherlands
“People with a warm heart work in Holiday Garden Rasdhoo”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

I must admit that I did not sleep in Holiday Garden Rasdhoo. My husband and I stayed one week in another hotel on Rasdhoo (which hotel we did not like very much by the way). But we met some Italian travellers who did stay in Holiday Garden Rasdhoo. We met them a couple of times in the garden of this small hotel and we very much liked the atmosphere here.
The reason that I write this review is this:
On our last afternoon on Rasdhoo, my husband and I went to a small deserted island to go snorkelling. When we arrived at this island, we found a small cat (a kitten) there. Probably someone abandonned him here. The kitten was completely dehydrated and undernourrished and suffered from diarrea. Of course we could not leave the kitten there to die, so we took him with us to Rasdhoo. In our hotel room we cared for him with food, water and love. However, we had a huge problem: the next morning at 07.30 am we would leave Rasdhoo to go back home. What to do with this lovely kitten? We did not want to put him out on the streets on his own, as he was still weak and needed care to survive.
I asked around but nobody was willing to help. Then I remember that our Italian friends, who stayed at Holiday Garden Rasdhoo, told us that at their hotel owner Ahmed had been nice to a stray cat near this hotel.
So, as a last resort, I went to Ahmed and told him about the kitten. Ahmed did not hesitate and immediately offered to take care of this little cat. I was soooo happy! When I offered to give him some money to buy food for the cat, he said he did not want my money, but he would happily care for the cat.
A few days after we left, we received a picture of the cat eating fish at Holiday Garden and heard that he is doing well.
I know this a not a review about the rooms or the service, but still I want to share this experience. As Ahmed and his team are really people with a good heart. Not only for people but also for animals. I think this derserves a recommendation here on Tripadvisor!

16 Feb 2018
"Thank you so much taking time to review our property. That cat doing great. and comes regularly to eat. so we will update you on that cat and yes we always take care of that kitten. and hope to see next time in our guest house"
937anel_
“Holiday garden Rasdhoo make island experience even better”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We stayed there for 4 nights and we enjoyed every moment. Staff is so friendly and eager to help. They made our travelling from the airport in Male to our room (very nice btw) so easy because at every moment someone found us and walk us to the ferry, even nice cafe to wait for the speedboat etc.
They all are prepared to help you in any way :)
The rest (good food,nice clean rooms, fresh clean towels and sheets...) is like in a good hotel, but the people made our stay in Holiday garden Rasdhoo really something special.
Thank you and keep up with the good work.
Gaja&Anel

31 Jan 2018
InesCarla...
Brussels, Belgium
“Amazing Holiday !”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I went to Rasdhoo on a dive trip. Needless to say this was one of the best spot ever to explore underwater wonders. In addition everyone on the island was really lovely; especially Ahmed and his helpful team at Holiday Garden that made my stay so comfortable and made sure I was enjoying my Holiday. This guesthouse is really cosy and well furnished. Beds are comfy, most of equipment is brand new and everything was super clean and daily checked. I can only warmly recommend this hotel and this place for holiday, alone, as a couple or with your family. I really hope I can return soon and I will definitely stay in the same place. Thank you guys!

22 Jan 2018
"Thank you so much for the time to Review our property. we hope to see you again. Holiday Garden Team"
SteveDeek...
London, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended - would stay here again!”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Just got back from an amazing holiday in the Maldives. Holiday Garden Rasdhoo was perfect for us! Good food, fantastic location, great room, with massive, comfortable bed. Loads of activities on offer (at extra cost) - seeing manta ray while snorkelling was one of the highlights! Fantastic, really friendly staff helped make the whole experience even more special. Would highly recommend staying here! Missing it so much already. Thanks again, Steve and Lucie

20 Oct 2017
Holiday Garden Team
Sviatlana...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We were named by the owner of the place their "first Agoda customers". We booked the place for 2 nights and wanted to stay longer but unfortunately already had another reservation.
The room was just right! The bed was super convenient. The staff of the guest house were making everything possible to make our stay even more enjoyable.

I highly recommend this place.

16 Aug 2017
Thank you taling time to review our property... hope to see you again...
ayumihida
Nagasaki, Japan
“Memorable Experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Traveled alone to this wonderful place. There are stores for souvenirs and groceries.

Holiday Garden Rasdhoo is one of the best! Ahmed and Naahid are so kind and helpful. My room always clean and there is always water. Sultan is the best! Adam made my snorkeling trips very memorable. I am going back to this island with my family. I know you will love this place!

16 Aug 2017
Thank you taking time to review our property... hope to see you again...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing