“Very good value”

Travellers Inn Hanover
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Been at this motel a couple of times now, and both times had a great stay. We stayed in pet-friendly rooms, which isn't every room - only single beds. The rooms were spacious, the bathrooms were extremely clean, and staff was super helpful and friendly. The free wifi and large screen TVs were nice. Not much selection on the premises in terms of beverages or food, but there were a few coffee shops and restaurants and Food Basics literally in the same block so we just walked over there. Overall a cheap, nice place, with a fun small-town feel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank C C

Reviewed 27 March 2013

As we were working in the area again, we came back for a second look. And we were glad we did, nice large room, warm and modernized. Great rate (business) and friendly reception. We will come again if we are in the area. Restaurant and food store near-by.

Room Tip: view choices on the web site
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Richard E
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I stayed there for a business trip in town. Very clean motel, everything organized and detailed. All basic needs on hand. Beds were pretty good. Heater worked fine. Very quiet area at night. I didn't book the motel so I cant tell anything about the reception area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank AmtheExplorer
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Not bad for a motel. Outdated but clean. Get the suite. 5/10

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank bensagle
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I stayed here recently with a few work colleagues for 2 nights. I believe there are over twenty rooms with half of them facing into a parking lot comprising of a dollar store and Food Basics. I would recommend when you stay to try and get a room on the same side as the main lobby entrance because of noise issues rising from delivery trucks at 6am to the stores on the other side. Rooms are large and very clean. Samsung TV's and a newly cleaned remote control that is given to you when you check in. Free coffee and well stocked vending machine. I have stayed in motels before with paper thin walls but I didn't hear a peep from my neighbours. No iron or ironing board in the room nor hair dryer but this is a motel, not a hotel! It is located directly across the street from tha Casino Slots and within very close walking distance of downtown and restaurants. Friendly staff with good local knowledge. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: even numbers.....away from the parking lot
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
11  Thank Kat B
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I booked this room for my mother visiting from out of town and the staff was very pleasant when I booked the room and when we checked in. Then we went to the room and got them settled in. The room was extremely clean and came with a full bath, queen bed and table with two chairs and TV of course. They completely enjoyed their stay. Also, if you stay at the Travellers Inn you get a package for the Slots which are just across the street as well as the Hanover Raceway. Lots within walking distance. 2 Restaurants, a coffee shop, grocery store and convenience store.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
13  Thank bellefemme77
Reviewed 28 July 2011

It's called a motel but I will match with 3 star hotel ...very clean small room but ok,,, clean!

• Stayed: July 2011
7  Thank Lastoneleft
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
5 mi away
Best Western Plus Walkerton Hotel & Conference Centre
Grey Rose Suites
Grey Rose Suites
#1 of 4 in Hanover
Mom's Bed & Breakfast
Mom's Bed & Breakfast
#4 of 4 in Hanover

Been to Travellers Inn Hanover? Share your experiences!