“Always Good Eats”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Always Good Eats”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have never been disappointed when I eat here. We have a bed and breakfast in town and our guests always comment on how good their food was here as well. Unfortunately it appears only those with a complaint are taking the time to comment when so many others are very satisfied. In the future I hope more people will provide the positive feedback they have for this establishment.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Manager540546

Hanover, Canada
“Why did I ever go back?”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

More fool me. I thought with new ownership things would have improved. The food was cold, the service was slow and not very friendly from a student who I think had other things on her mind. The food tasted greasy. I will never go back.

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank Zappafan5797
“Alright but not great”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

A bit hit and miss. Been several times and I think the quality of your visit depends on which waitress you get. We have always ordered from the menu and for the most part the dishes were hot, tasty and well presented. The fries do need a rethink. Nothing worse than brown, wrinkly and floppy fries.

• Visited November 2013
Erin, Canada
“Choose another place”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

There for Thanksgiving buffet, was not well run food was poor lasagna was tuff turkey was okay stuffing under cooked potatoes cold ,soup was very salty and desert table very poor. The waitress was not good at all. overall we will not be back..

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Drummix
“buffet”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

the buffet sucked, the chicken was so tuff I could not cut it.
there was no salads and the owner was standing right there and never even acknowledged that we were un happy.
The bar is ok but the food is not so good

• Visited November 2012