“typical fast food restaurant”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I rarely go to Mcdonald's and only if I want a quick snack. This restaurant was typical of all other McDonalds. I do not like hamburgers so usually get a chicken burger without any sauce. I find their sauces totally unedible. However their new super Wraps are actually quite good and I am finding that McDonald's is offering more healthy fair. However, it never would be my restaurant of choice.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

It's McDonalds, no different in my opinion from any other McDonalds. They've worked hard to update it. I've enjoyed sitting in with my friends, or watching my daughter play in the play-place with the other children. My orders have been fine, and the staff have provided excellent service.

2  Thank philbix2
Reviewed 17 May 2013

the mess up my order sometimes but i never say anything
takes a while to get my order sometimes but thats fine
its mc donalds what do you expect

Reviewed 9 February 2013

First off, my food is always a mess and looks like it was thrown together. The staff usually are rude and they never get our order right. I have given up after complaining several times. There are far better restaurants to choose.

1  Thank Elyseyy
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Its McDonalds...the food is crap, its bad for you and its cheap. The poace is clean, its been updated to McDonalds new corporate look and it has a play center for kids that is pretty clean. We go here sometimes because of the play center. I feel bad for giving it a three. Should be a 2 star with an additional half star for play center.