“Lunch with friends”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I hada lunch here with some Hanover friends and it was very pleasant. Food was good and service was friendly and prompt. Nice pub atmosphere too. Would certainly go again for lunch. Menu seems to be an issue for dinner patrons and maybe they should review that aspect, but for lunch I would recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Queen’s Bush Pub

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I have been here a lot. I have had some great experiences and some awful ones. Most of it revolved around the servers. The lunch menu is a great selection and everything tastes good. I usually get the Greek salad with a chicken Caesar wrap. Drinks are good as well. One thing I dislike is that their iced tea tastes awful. I love iced tea and get it everywhere I go but at QB is tastes watery and sour. I have mentioned it before but it always tastes bad. I'm picky like that though lol. The patio is great for the summer and autumn nights. A beautiful area to make you feel like you are away from the town.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Went to this pub for a meal on a Friday night at 6:00 pm.....wasn't overly crowded and no problem finding a table....waitress came and took order for drinks...my wife a glass of wine, myself a glass of diet cola...menu wasn't much to look at...we thought it was a lunch menu...not a lot on it...if you were looking for a burger and fries, you wouldn't find it on this menu....just a bunch of non-descript sandwiches and appetizers and a bit of choice for salads....drinks came...my cola had absolutely no carbonation to it....told waitress who surprisingly brought our meals out quickly about it...she said she would check on it....original waitress came back and said there was nothing wrong...it was a fountain drink...listen people...McDonald's put out a hell of a lot better fountain drink....the Queen's Bush just didn't want to bother checking the CO2 injection system....I told her I wouldn't drink it and just bring me a water....meal was ok, but just that...nothing to make us say we would be coming back for more another night...Queen's Bush....you did nothing to make a customer want to come back...a fail

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Great place on a Friday or Sat night... Service, food, and drinks are all good and they have music inside or on the patio.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Setting out for an evening dinner with friends on a cold Spring day, I was looking forward to a nice hot meal and was disappointed to find not a lot that fit the bill. At first glance I thought the server had brought us the lunch menu, then realized that it was indeed the only menu. Great sounding sandwiches and wraps, apps and salads, but very limited for a regular dinner. Also not a lot for someone looking for dairy and grain/gluten-free options. We all had the special, which although quite tasty, was not mind-blowing, and oddly, not hot.
Perhaps my expectations were too high, and now that I know what to expect, a future visit might be more enjoyable.