just returned from a fantastic 5 night stay. this was our first outing to Tuscany, and when we return, this will be where we stay.
Apart from the historic buildings, stunning hill top location and excellent food, one of the main standouts has to be the quality of the service at every level. they manage here to strike the perfect balance of attentiveness without stuffiness and friendliness without over-familiarity.
the purpose of our trip was pure relaxation, combined with a little local touring. Should you want to be in a busting town with lots on your doorstep, then this is maybe not the right choice for you. you will need a car to visit Sienna, San Gimignano, Volterra etc although all are easily accessible from Pievescola. Again, due to its tranquil location, the hotel is possibly not ideal for families with easily bored kids. the pool is great, but the vibe here is definitely laid back.
we were genuinely sad to leave this beautiful place and stunning part of the world.
would, and have already, recommended this hotel. can't quite remember how we found it initially, but so glad we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situato tra le dolci colline della Toscana, il Relais La Suvera offre un servizio di primissima qualità e un'esperienza unica in una straordinaria dimora storica a soli 30 minuti da Siena. Le 36 camere sono arredate con mobili d’epoca, garantendo al contempo i più moderni comfort e si trovano in tre diversi edifici, la Villa Papale, le Scuderie e la Fattoria, circondati da bellissimi giardini storici.Per il comfort dei suoi ospiti il Relais La Suvera mette a disposizione la piscina riscaldata con acqua mantenuta a temperatura costante di 25°C e la Spa con vasca idromassaggio ricavata da un'antica cisterna medioevale, bagno turco e zona fitness. Nestled among the rolling hills of Tuscany, Relais La Suvera offers you award winning service and a luxury experience in an extraordinary historical residence, a 30 minutes drive from Siena.The 36 rooms & suites are located in 3 different buildings, the Papal Villa, the Ancient Stables and the Farmhouse and are decorated with antique furnishings, combining history with all the modern comforts. For the comfort of Relais La Suvera’s guests the swimming pool is kept at a constant temperature of 25°C (77°F) and the Spa offers an array of massages and treatments, steam bath, fitness area and a Jacuzzi in the medieval cistern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Relais La Suvera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais La Suvera Pievescola, Italy - Tuscany
- Relais La Suvera Hotel Pievescola