We stayed at Dievole in September 2013. It was our first time in Italy and Chianti region. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Everything was perfect from the moment we arrived and were offered a glass of wine before we did anything else. The winery is beautiful - the room far exceeded my expectation with a kitchenette, living area, big beautiful bathroom and comfortable bed. The terrace was huge and we were overlooking the white roads were the sun came up through the fog in the morning. The wine and the food were of course absolutely excellent. But what puts Dievole over the top is the service. All of the staff were so friendly, happy and helpful. They made everything elegant and easy. From the front desk to the bar, the restaurant and the wine tour. We barely speak Italian and they helped us with our pronunciation and taught us a few new customs. We enjoyed all of the people so much. We were there for three nights and my only regret is that I didn't stay longer!!! Villa Dievole is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone I know!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dievole Wine Estate is the perfect place to spend your holidays : together with your partner or your family you can choose between the confort of our double rooms or the luxury of our Colomabaio Suites. In the Restaurant with two theme evenings (Barbeque Evening and Candle Light Dinner in the Cellar)and the Terrazza lounge bar, you will be able to taste the tipical Tuscan cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Dievole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dievole Hotel Vagliagli
- Dievole Vagliagli, Italy - Tuscany