We stayed here as part of the Backroads cycling tour and the best part was the spa and hot springs. The room (on the 3rd floor) was large with a lot of floor space and it was nice to have a full bathtub which we did not have at other hotels. The air conditioning was already turned off so the room never cooled down even with the windows open (which let in a large amount of bugs) and that was disappointing. The beds were comfortable and internet worked well. The massage was easy to schedule at the last minute and was actually quite good. The mineral pool was the best and sorely needed after some serious cycling. The grounds were nice so definitely get out and walk around if you stay here. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Terme is located in the palace designed by Rossellino in 1400 which was Pope Pio II Piccolomini’s summer residence. The Hotel overlooks the famous thermal water basin that features a unique square where for 2000 years the hot thermal water has gushed at a temperature of 49° from a depth of 1000 metres. The building has been recently renewed and it offers all the comforts to ensure travellers a memorable Tuscan experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Albergo Le Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Le Terme Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Albergo Le Terme Tuscany, Italy - Bagno Vignoni