I always wanted to write a review for Adler. It is an excellent place!Everything is great!We have been coming there since they opened. We come at least once a year, sometimes twice if we are lucky. We lived in Russia, now in Barcelona. Usually I/we like to try new places when we go to the same area. In Toscany and in this area there are certainly plenty to choose from, but since Adler, I dont want to try. Coming there, is like coming home in a way. The stuff is almost the same through these years. We had 2 kids back than. Now, the older one lives in California, but we have a baby (he is 2 y.o. now) and expecting another. So, now we come with our daughter (14 y.o.) and son (2 y.o.). My daughter loves it!She loves the people, she cant wait to go there again (we will go this December for a week).
Food is delicious, personal everywhere is very very attentive. We used kids club (when Jessie was younger), that was great too.
If we live closer, I swear I would be there every month!
Rooms are nice and clean. Spa is perfect with nice thermal pool and spa.
There might be plenty reasons for Adler to be chosen the BEST!
Thanks to everybody there! Keep it this way!
Tatiana and Anthony Hayes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a country house style, the resort boasts 1000 square meters of thermal and sports swimming pools, a sauna and steam bath area delimited by the walls of an old travertine quarry. Waters are piped and chilled, and maintain their beneficial and healing properties intact: they are used for packs, hydro massages and mud therapy. The range of aesthetic treatments is wide – from the classic beauty treatments to fitness programs with different intensities; from holistic techniques for the well-being of body and mind to thermal treatments. Ayurveda is the pride of the spa: besides custom massages, you can also be examined by professional Indian doctors who, after a long session, give advices on the best health tips and diet to reach a psycho-physical well-being.The cookery is in tune with the general atmosphere. Thanks to a mix of original recipes from the Tuscan tradition and well-balanced solutions, food at Adler is divine, healthy and tasty at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Thermae Spa And Relax Resort
- Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Adler Thermae Hotel
- Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort Tuscany, Italy - Bagno Vignoni