The best 5 stars hotel and spa ever , the service is incredible , the staff is always smiling , the food is just out of this world , the breakfast is a king's buffet , just wow wow wow , I am coming back every year ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a country house style, the resort boasts 1000 square meters of thermal and sports swimming pools, a sauna and steam bath area delimited by the walls of an old travertine quarry. Waters are piped and chilled, and maintain their beneficial and healing properties intact: they are used for packs, hydro massages and mud therapy. The range of aesthetic treatments is wide – from the classic beauty treatments to fitness programs with different intensities; from holistic techniques for the well-being of body and mind to thermal treatments. Ayurveda is the pride of the spa: besides custom massages, you can also be examined by professional Indian doctors who, after a long session, give advices on the best health tips and diet to reach a psycho-physical well-being.The cookery is in tune with the general atmosphere. Thanks to a mix of original recipes from the Tuscan tradition and well-balanced solutions, food at Adler is divine, healthy and tasty at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Thermae Spa And Relax Resort
- Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Adler Thermae Hotel
- Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort Tuscany, Italy - Bagno Vignoni