What a superb hotel, from the moment you walk in you know you have arrived somewhere special. The staff are wonderful especially the spa receptionists, my daughter tripped over one day and immediately one rushed round and gave her a soft toy to comfort her. The rooms are immaculate and all have fantastic views. The facilities are second to none, wonderful pools, kids club, and one of the best spas I have ever been to, the choice of treatments is simply amazing. The food is delicious and plentiful, and the restaurant staff are superb.
If I had just one comment it would be that although children are welcomed and there is a kids club and playground etc, the hotel do expect them to be quiet at all times, it is definitely a 5 star spa resort with a kids club, rather than a family resort. There is also no shallow end in the swimming pools and the childrens' pool is only really a paddling pool with a small slide.
In terms of location it was perfect so much to explore in the area, don't miss Bagno Vignoni or San Quirico D'Orcia they are lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a country house style, the resort boasts 1000 square meters of thermal and sports swimming pools, a sauna and steam bath area delimited by the walls of an old travertine quarry. Waters are piped and chilled, and maintain their beneficial and healing properties intact: they are used for packs, hydro massages and mud therapy. The range of aesthetic treatments is wide – from the classic beauty treatments to fitness programs with different intensities; from holistic techniques for the well-being of body and mind to thermal treatments. Ayurveda is the pride of the spa: besides custom massages, you can also be examined by professional Indian doctors who, after a long session, give advices on the best health tips and diet to reach a psycho-physical well-being.The cookery is in tune with the general atmosphere. Thanks to a mix of original recipes from the Tuscan tradition and well-balanced solutions, food at Adler is divine, healthy and tasty at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Thermae Spa And Relax Resort
- Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Hotel Bagno Vignoni
- Adler Thermae Hotel
- Hotel Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort Tuscany, Italy - Bagno Vignoni