Palazzo San Lorenzo was the only "real" hotel that we stayed in during our trip through Toscany. We had been staying in B&Bs and Agriturismos before. That said, this was a nice switch to an absolutely professionally managed and pristine hotel. Our room was quite nice and stylish, as was the entire palazzo. The location is good - outside the Centro Istorico, so you can easily find it by car and yet it's close enough to the center that you can walk everywhere. However, the hotel could be situated in every town or city of the world. Coming from very charming little B&Bs, we found it a bit too sleek. But since that's what you book, it is a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo San Lorenzo is located in Colle Val D'Elsa between Siena & Florence - San Gimignano & Chianti. Is a perfect mix between ancient charme and modern comfort. 48 Rooms furnished in a warm contemporary style with wood floors, comfortable beds and marble bathrooms. Palazzo San Lorenzo offers a restaurant in the ancient chapel of the building, a wellness centre with heated jacuzzi pool. For business offers also 2 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel Colle Di Val d`Elsa
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa Tuscany, Italy - Colle Di Val D'Elsa