I only stayed here for one night but it was the nicest hotel I stayed at during my 10 day trip to Italy.
The location is really nice as it is in a quiet little town. There isn't a whole lot to do but the people are very friendly and there are some really nice views! The rooms are very close to North American standards and are nicely decorated. This was the only hotel that I visited that the A/C could really cool the room on a hot day and the only one that had an elevator!
There isn't much else to say about the hotel but it met all of my standards and then some!
The only negative that I can think of is the spa fee. It was a fairly low fee, something like $20 CAD, but you had to pay this fee to use the pool and if you wanted any spa services you had to pay more. Other than this, great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo San Lorenzo is located in Colle Val D'Elsa between Siena & Florence - San Gimignano & Chianti. Is a perfect mix between ancient charme and modern comfort. 48 Rooms furnished in a warm contemporary style with wood floors, comfortable beds and marble bathrooms. Palazzo San Lorenzo offers a restaurant in the ancient chapel of the building, a wellness centre with heated jacuzzi pool. For business offers also 2 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel Colle Di Val d`Elsa
- Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa Tuscany, Italy - Colle Di Val D'Elsa