“Best cooking class!”
Review of Chianti Cooking

Chianti Cooking
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have honestly traveled most of the world ,having experienced many types of cultures,people and foods!
But nowhere have I felt so welcomed than with Anita and Guiseppe,at a cooking class my sisters and I took last week at chianticooking in val'd elsa,it was great!
We learned to make ravioli's,a quick tomatoe sauce(gravy),Herb stuffed pork,chopped chicken liver , oh m,I can't remember it all!but it was the highlight of our trip.thank you Chianti cooking ,I will be back!

1  Thank BustravelerNewYork

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I along with 9 members of my family had a cooking lesson with Anita and Giuseppe in July 2013 and was very glad we took part. They cooked at the villa we were staying at and the whole day was a wonderful experience. We all got chance to contribute to the lunch that day and learned some very useful tips for using fresh ingredient's. The experience was very enjoyable and even the kids had a good time.

1  Thank MissBish77
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We were 20 adults and 4 children and took a wonderful villa (Villa Barberina) for a week in June. Anita came every day to make us lunch and dinner (and a wedding lunch) and we cannot recommend her highly enough. Lovely lady who made us an never ending variety of delicious dishes and was happy to chat and share her secrets. Without doubt, Anita was a big part of a most successful stay. It was a pleasure both seeing her prepare the dishes and eating them. If you are in this part of the world, make time for a cookery course with her, or better still, a week or two of her cooking. Only major drawback is that we couldn't take her home with us!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We had a really great time with Anita and Josef's cooking class : we made, with their professional supervision, a full typical Italian meal that we chose to make (entry, pasta, meat with vegetables, desert) during the afternoon and then ate the meal (with Italian wine) with them at dinner (we started at 4pm and finished after dinner at 8pm). Everything was provided ; all ingredients were very fresh, the kitchen is well equipped and very clean, and we enjoyed the professional and kind advices given by these two food lovers. We particularly enjoyed making the ravioli! A great moment in our Italian holidays that we warmly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My family and I contacted the cooking school to ask about a private lesson for 3 of us at the house we were renting in Tuscany that would conclude with a meal for the 8 family members staying at the house. Anita, our fantastic instructor, arrived in the morning and took us to a local food market after discussing and finalising our menu, she talked us through the different produce and what it
Could be used for before taking us round selecting ingredients such as vegetables and herbs for our dinner. We also were taken to a local farm to get cheese and the supermarket to purchase raw meat which cannot be purchased at a market here. Anita dropped the three of us home and retrurned 4 hours later at 3:30 to walk us through the making of our dinner, which ended up being four courses including a variety of seasoned grilled vegetables for starter, the next course was homemade ravioli, then Guinea fowl with side dishes and a dessert of Devine apricot tart. All in all it took around 4 hours to make and the final product and memories that went along with it was worth every second of work and every penny. Overall, a fantastic day in Italy and I would highly reccomend it to all our friends and family. Anita was brilliant and very knowledgable and the course was accessible to all different ages and abilities, including my grandfather, my sister who is 20 and myself... I am 15. Many thanks Anita and we will always remember the fantastic evening you organised for us.

2  Thank Tizzwizz98