I have been twice at this property and have very mixed feelings about it :
- the location is very pleasant, the villa in itself is nice although not very well kept, tired and worn but could be part of its charm
- nice view, nice pool
- restaurant pleasant, food good, surrounding - especially if you are able in season to eat on the terrace - very nice
- room extremely basic, not very clean
- bathroom even more basic .... certainly not adequate, offering extremely limited comfort ....
- staff not very pleasant, not rude or anything but lacking in "smile" and sense of "welcome" of the kind "you should be happy that you are allowed to stay here" ...
- road at night can be a bit dangerous, not recommended to have dinner and drinks at Colle Val d'Elsa and drive back
- quite expensive for what you get
ALL IN ALL THE HOTEL IS OVERPRICED ....
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking