Wonderful hotel in the heart of the Tuscan tranquility just off the main road it is an advantage but it does not bother at all.
Rooms are spacious and clean. We had a rear view with hills and sunrise, so really enjoyed the room.
Hotel staff was wonderful, welcoming, attentive, and very helpful and very nice.
Although it has a number of things that require improvement!
The breakfast was poor and no vegetables at all.!! (This is a 4 star hotel?)
Do not let us know that you can order coffee cappuccino just in case we saw someone ordering so we understood.
We ate dinner at the hotel and it was reasonable, nothing more. About 65 euros on average for 4 people.
WIFI 3 euros for 24 hours. Expensive, and gives an unpleasant feeling ...
Once we were asked to pay on a towel in the pool 2 euros.
It is important to know, there is no nearby supermarket or grocery store where you can buy simple groceries have to go to a nearby town or even Siena to purchase products.
I'm sure these things will be improved if the hotel will be even more in demand.
And although everything is very Nihnno and price worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the enchanting atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside, only 19 km from Siena, stands Locanda del Ponte. An old Tuscan country house, where history, art and culture meet up to delight sight and spirit. Completely renewed, thanks to a careful reconstruction, the Hotel offers a special kind of hospitality which joins tradition and innovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Locanda del Ponte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Del Ponte Hotel Monticiano
- La Locanda Del Ponte Monticiano, Italy - Tuscany