“First class hotel best food I've had in hotel for a long time”

Three Ways House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mickleton
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Was met with a very warm welcome hotel was very clean I liked the idea of themed pudding rooms. The food in the restaurant was first class and I really enjoyed the pudding night very entertaining and it was nice to have the old traditional puddings with lashings of real custard,all the food was freshly cooked.it is in an ideal location for touring the Cotswolds cannot wait for my next visit

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Three Ways House Hotel

Reviewed 20 October 2013

On a group tour this was a special treat. The decor & theming was delightful. Rooms were mostly different, but that's half the fun. The host gave us a special presentation on the Pudding Club & it's history.The dinner was wonderful & the puddings brought back so many memories, the taste of them brought a sentimental tear to my eye. The staff were exceptional & some in the dining room were very young. Great to see this place is a source of employment for the youth of the area. Would definitely return here again given the opportunity.

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed here to celebrate (belatedly) my husbands birthday and were impressed from the moment we arrived at the hotel. The aroma of a log fire in the hallway, the friendly welcome from reception who showed us to our room and pretty much everything else about our stay made it memorable and we spent time planning which of our friends would also enjoy it and want to come with us another time.

The whole Pudding club event went like clockwork and was great fun. The food was delicious, and the puddings superb! Even though we were just the two of us, the way it is designed means you don't feel Billy no mates, as couples were on one large table whilst the bigger groups sat together.

We ate in the restaurant our second night and the meal was of a very high standard.

Our room (31) overlooked the village, had everything we could want. The bed was very comfortable, the curtains heavily interlinked to keep the room dark and quiet, home made biscuits to enjoy with a cup of tea. When I noticed there was no radio, as advertised there should have been, one was quickly brought to our room - a Bose system. It was a spacious room, and I guess we benefited from having booked a superior room to have just that bit more space.

I hope we can persuade friends to come with us, as we have both really enjoyed it. There is also plenty of places to visit in e vicinity.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My friend and I arrived at this lovely hotel to a perfect warm, friendly welcome. We were shown the location of the Brasserie, Restaurant and Lounge before being taken up to our room (still trying to remember the last time this happened, (it's usually "here's your key, there's the lift" isn't it?) We were very pleased with our room (34) which overlooked the garden and impressed by the decor, quality of furnishings and very high standard of cleanliness.
We ate in the Brasserie on both evenings we were there. The food was absolutely excellent and reasonably priced at £14:75 for two courses from the Seasonal Menu. An Argentinian Merlot, served at just the right temperature added to our pleasure...and it was all served by charming and efficient Staff.
Others will tell you about the undoubted delights of the Pudding Club, that really isn't my bag but I bet it is fun as the Owners and Staff are very enthusiastic and would make it so.
How I wish the days of retiring to a hotel were still here, this would be the place for me! (For retiring, read living) Splendid place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stayed here while on a Backroads Tour. The House is loaded with charm making it a great place to stay. A highlight of course was the Pudding Club - yum! The staff were wonderful. Unfortunately (and rather embarrassingly) there was one very rude member of our tour group but the staff handled her expertly. If I was to visit this part of the world again I would definitely return!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed for a family party which I had organised .From booking to leaving they could not have been more helpful .Every single member of staff that I came into contact with was professional helpful and just nice to deal with.
The rooms were all nice and care was taken to give each member of the party a suitable room. The evening meal was lovely and again care was taken to make sure everyone enjoyed their food special diets were catered for really well even without prior notice .
We had a great time and would happily recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: All were nice
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This is my fourth stay at the hotel and each time I have had an enjoyable and relaxed holiday.
The rooms have comfortable beds, are tastefully decorated to a high standard and very clean. There are two grades of room, their standard is slightly smaller than the themed rooms but equally as lovely. The food at the hotel is locally sourced and produced and organic, in keeping with their policy for an enviromently friendly hotel. There is two options for dining, The Brasserie in there pleasant bar and Fine Dining in thier restuarant, both are excellent! The menu is varied to suit many tastes including vegetarian or special dietry requirements. On this occasion my mother has had recent surgery so unable to eat much so the chef has made anything we requested for her to suit her needs! This attention to detail is there in every department, the staff are very friendly and efficient and helpful.
The Three Ways Hotel is a lovely environment for everything from one nights stay to much longer all customers are important and because we have been previousely they offered a reduction in the room rate as a returning customer. The public areas in the hotel are relaxing and comfortable. There are board games,daily newspapers, comfy chairs and a lounge small enough to be intimate whilst still sociable and friendly. In the cooler weather the big open fires are lit making it very cosey indeed.
The Hotel is home to The Pudding Club which is a real treat and well worth a visit! They also hold Chocolate Lovers weekends and in the room provide Hand made chocolates, and cocoa and handmade cookies on 24 hr. room service as part of the package.
Finally the bathrooms are lovely and well maintained with very good qaulity toiletries that are gentle to skin and smell glorious. They have one room with a walk in shower that has a hand rail and one step into it, which has been great for my elderly mother. The other rooms have comfortable baths with a shower on the top.
Finally, some of the downstairs rooms have a small private patio and seating area with each room that is a lovely space on a warm summers evening to sip wine and chat. What more can I say? I
love it here and will be returning again! You will enjoy your visit also, give it a try.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable but the Pudding Themed rooms are a treat and have a larger floor area
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mickleton
Charingworth Manor
#1 of 3 in Moreton-in-Marsh
The Fish Hotel
The Fish Hotel
#4 of 6 in Broadway

Been to Three Ways House Hotel? Share your experiences!