“Mother's Day Sunday lunch ”

Three Ways House Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Mickleton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Mother's Day Sunday lunch ”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Haven't been to eat here for a while, the food was absolutely delicious & of course the desserts!!
Lovely choice of starters & roast beef with the option to choose how you want it cooked, plenty of lovely veg & local produce, good service also.

Definitely go again & won't leave it as long next time

Solihull, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I was looking forward to our pudding club experience, however whilst we expected a fine dining experience we were treated to a pub free for all. Loud brash party spoilt our night, the power cut at 10pm topped it off. No apologies or assistance offered by staff as we struggled to make our way back to our room in the dark. The power came back on at 8.30am, and whilst the power cut couldn't have been helped, some thought should have been given to guests who had no option but to just go to sleep. A nice breakfast followed the offer of 7stodgy puddings the night before, they all tasted the same and as someone who can cook was not of the greatest quality. Overall, an experience but not one I'll be repeating.

1 Thank Bernie F
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Excellent, honest food”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We've been for Sunday lunch a few times, and visited the pudding club once, either with friends or family. Taking family with a seven year old, we were recommended to go for Sunday lunch, rather than a pudding club night as the night would have been a challenge on her. We were delighted, as were my nieces. It's now our top Sunday lunch venue. It could get a bit samey with the puddings being the same on both Sunday lunches, but as they were close together (separated by a month), maybe they do change them around.

• Visited February 2014
Chipping Campden
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We enjoyed the most amazing meal in the main restaurant on a saturday evening. I had booked this as it was a special occasion where my parents were meeting my partners parents for the first time. I couldn't have chosen a better venue! The food was amazing in taste and presentation, the staff could not have made us feel any more welcome, the service was second to none!

We will all be visiting again!

Fantastic!

• Visited March 2014
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
“Excellent but should come with a health warning :-)”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My wife took me out for my birthday lunch and she chose the Three Ways House Restaurant.

I must say an excellent choice. Kirsten had apple, black pudding and bacon salad and I had the prawn cocktail to start, both were very good. We both chose the beef and this was superb, as was the Yorkshire pub and veg that accompanied it.

Now we must come to the health warning. Who's idea was it to have an all you can eat pudding buffet? My problem is I can resist everything except temptation so putting 3 different sponge puddings, all with lashings of custard or chocolate sauce in front of me is downright irresponsible. Add to that a passion fruit charlotte and I'm lost.

Seriously though I can only blame myself for over indulging, suffice to say we thoroughly enjoyed our meal and would go back again :-)

• Visited February 2014