“A tad disappointing” 3 of 5 bubbles

Three Ways House Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Mickleton
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coventry, United Kingdom
“A tad disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were really looking forward to our Pudding Club experience and although we did all enjoy the evening I personally felt a little let down by the puddings themselves. Although there were 7 choices of puddings, and whilst I appreciate that the idea is that the puddings are from years ago, I felt that I would have preferred to have a choice of five puddings which were excellent rather than 7 which were average, apart from the Summer Pudding and the Sticky Toffee pudding, although I must say that my daughter's Sticky Toffee Pudding is preferable. I feel that the Pudding Club is somewhat resting on their reputation and could improve things somewhat. However, in saying that the five of us did have an enjoyable evening overall but I was expecting to come home saying that I had tasted 7 excellent puddings which I certainly hadn't. Unfortunately, I have also realised that I definitely have an aversion to cream which didn't help as all three cold puddings were very much cream based.
I have said to friends that if they do want to experience an evening at The Pudding Club they must try it but to be prepared not to be WOWED by the food!!

• Visited July 2014

Halesowen, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Enjoyed a Sunday lunch, which was a Christmas present from our children.
Superb, faultless food, very friendly staff and a lovely setting.
We have asked for another voucher off them as a surpise for this Christmas

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here while staying in Mickleton after hearing good reviews, we were not disappointed. It's a really modern restaurant, with large comfortable seating. We had mains and of course pudding. The mains we choose was the turkey escalope and asparagus risotto both tasted fantastic, the asparagus was thick and creamy and the turkey was spiced with fresh veg. For desert we had a sampler platter of puddings, all 3 were delicious. If we are staying mickleton again we will definitely be visiting again.

Visited June 2014
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Really good as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

A really special place to eat and relax. The puddings are not only great but the main meals are excellent too. We love it here as the staff are excellent and never try and rush you. We look forward to many more beautiful meals here

• Visited June 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Mother's Day Sunday lunch ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Haven't been to eat here for a while, the food was absolutely delicious & of course the desserts!!
Lovely choice of starters & roast beef with the option to choose how you want it cooked, plenty of lovely veg & local produce, good service also.

Definitely go again & won't leave it as long next time